Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sambiasso

Borussia Mönchengladbach Ticket Details

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

Did you add to basket. Shows full price on ground map. Discount applied in basket if you assign owners 

Yes did all of that and I was waiting for the price to update, but when I got to the point of payment it was still asking for the higher price. 

57 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

They announce Iheanacho I bet they'll sell far more.

*conspiracy theory*

If they have in fact opened up SK4, that means they're expecting a sudden spike in ticket sales for the game, meaning an announcement of something could be on the cards.

OR

There's absolutely nothing to read into it.

We're Leicester, it'll be option 2 lol

I think the staggered release and prices have probably affected sales really

The staggered process meant STH's and members weren't able to buy additional tickets for family and friends from the off, which may have put some people off going. 

But also although the prices for STH's and members are fair, £15/20 for general sale folk is on the steep side for a preseason friendly. As a member I ofcourse want preferential treatment over general sale but I would accept for a preseason friendly there's probably no need to give me a 33% discount. Just looking at it from the perspective of a general sale fan who might have been interested, but who is probably not an avid supporter, would I stump up £15 for each ticket?? Maybe not. 

2 hours ago, rn9013 said:

I think the staggered release and prices have probably affected sales really

The staggered process meant STH's and members weren't able to buy additional tickets for family and friends from the off, which may have put some people off going. 

But also although the prices for STH's and members are fair, £15/20 for general sale folk is on the steep side for a preseason friendly. As a member I ofcourse want preferential treatment over general sale but I would accept for a preseason friendly there's probably no need to give me a 33% discount. Just looking at it from the perspective of a general sale fan who might have been interested, but who is probably not an avid supporter, would I stump up £15 for each ticket?? Maybe not. 

That's all true but it wouldn't be Leicester if we didn't cock-up ticket sales for a pre-season friendly against a German team.

8 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

Are these tickets only on sale to members, even though there are loads left?  I have non-member friends who I know would like to go.

General sale now-but they do need to register on the website to purchase tickets

Have a feeling i might be tempted to go down tonight after work, any one know if you will be able to get tickets before hand? Looking at the site it looks like there's only approx. 200 seats left in the open stands but wondering if they'll open anymore if there is demand leading up to the game?

Archived