Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Iheanacho

20 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

I can't see how, Rachel doesn't just have an arse though she is an all rounder for me, she is great at the back and upfront. I'm glad this thread has got back on topic :) 

Yeah you're right. Its just i still remember Natalie with a tight top on SSN a few days ago, when all this discussion started. Jeez i needed a bit of "me" time after that.:D

27 minutes ago, katieakita said:

This looks legit like that $3543 dollars just paid into my paypal account from Nigeria looks like Indy is expanding

Message me his details please Katie, my Nigerian General contact promised me the same but I now appear to be skint! 

7 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Source?

Nostradamus predicted it in his book in 1555, Les Propheties, academics believe that English football club Leicester City first made an approach to bring the striker to the club in the previous summer of 1554.

1 hour ago, Swan Lesta said:

I really don't get the lack of patience on here. There's been a hold up because of his image stuff and it's nothing the clubs can do until it's resolved. Unless we are weirdly gazumped at the last minute he'll be our player by the end of the window. 

You have just answered your own post in the space of 7 lines.

6 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

You have just answered your own post in the space of 7 lines.

Sort of but because the lack of patience and anger of posters isn't relative to anything within the football clubs power to change the situation. We just have to wait - I don't get the venting and the blame game stuff! 

9 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Sort of but because the lack of patience and anger of posters isn't relative to anything within the football clubs power to change the situation. We just have to wait - I don't get the venting and the blame game stuff! 

I agree it won't influence anything but you must agree that this has dragged on way longer than it should have.

Just now, Costock_Fox said:

I agree it won't influence anything but you must agree that this has dragged on way longer than it should have.

It's dragged on for a particular reason which has prevented the transfer from going through yeah but there's nothing anybody can do about it. Screaming on here all day long about how it's ridiculous, who's fault it is and baselessly speculating that the transfer is dead is futile!

2 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

It's dragged on for a particular reason which has prevented the transfer from going through yeah but there's nothing anybody can do about it. Screaming on here all day long about how it's ridiculous, who's fault it is and baselessly speculating that the transfer is dead is futile!

So if we miss out on him you will just shrug your shoulders and say meh?

1 minute ago, Costock_Fox said:

So if we miss out on him you will just shrug your shoulders and say meh?

If we do - it won't be our fault.

What will you do?  Kick stuff, cry and stomp your feet? 

So what the club should be considering is a plan B in case this 3rd party stuff delays the transfer beyond the window...... scary thing is that's probably Troy Deeney!

8 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

If we do - it won't be our fault.

What will you do?  Kick stuff, cry and stomp your feet? 

So what the club should be considering is a plan B in case this 3rd party stuff delays the transfer beyond the window...... scary thing is that's probably Troy Deeney!

That last sentences sums it all up for me lol no other names mentioned, the usual tactic here is to leak another story to force the 3rd party's hand. Silence is deafening.

2 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

That last sentences sums it all up for me lol no other names mentioned, the usual tactic here is to leak another story to force the 3rd party's hand. Silence is deafening.

It seems as if it's a done deal just waiting to complete.... 

No choice but to ride it out.

2 hours ago, Rusko187 said:

Guesswork mate, sometimes he gets it right..most times in my experience he doesn't.. that said its a source of information if it's treated loosely.

to be fair, my dog can be reliable some of the time. Its a 50/50

22 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

It is worth pointing out the bleeding obvious here - nobody else has signed him either, so there's no reason to believe it will fail for any other reason than 3rd parties.

Also previous suitors couldn't agree a deal relating to a buyback clause or offer him a starting preferred position on the pitch - it's done.

Some say there is another universe/timeline started for every possible decision made, if that is the case this possible signing could break the multiverse because I doubt infinity could stretch that far 

The Iheanacho effect :frantics:round and round we go and where we stop Iheanacho knows.

Archived