Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unclenobhead

Any new season ticket holders got their card yet?

Just wondering if there are any new season ticket holders on here who have  received their card yet?

So far they have taken 3 direct debit payments off me totalling over £190 yet I've still not got a pass to access the ground. I rang a couple of weeks ago and was told there was a delay with the cards they print on but it's cutting it a bit fine now. 

Has as anyone else had theirs or got any more information?

Cheers

3 minutes ago, Unclenobhead said:

Just wondering if there are any new season ticket holders on here who have  received their card yet?

So far they have taken 3 direct debit payments off me totalling over £190 yet I've still not got a pass to access the ground. I rang a couple of weeks ago and was told there was a delay with the cards they print on but it's cutting it a bit fine now. 

Has as anyone else had theirs or got any more information?

Cheers

you have 13 days left for it to arrive. plenty of time. If it gets to the Tuesday/Wednesday before the Brighton game then you wouldn't be blamed for being too concerned. 

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

you have 13 days left for it to arrive. plenty of time. If it gets to the Tuesday/Wednesday before the Brighton game then you wouldn't be blamed for being too concerned. 

Yeah that should give me enough time to get through on the fantastic phone system they have before kick off

4 hours ago, lestajigs said:

Yes mine came in the post yesterday mate, i rang up Friday and they were being sent Friday/Saturday so it not yet you should Monday Tuesday 

Good news. Thanks. Hopefully one of mine which is an age group change will arrive Mon/Tue.

Guest CityFan 06

I've changed age category and still waiting on mine. Hopefully next week (Mon/Tues ideally) but it shouldn't be left this late. 

Not yet, today hopefully.

How many actually need to change or move do you think? Wouldn't have thought it would be that many. 

They have left it very late for saying ST renewals/new applications were sorted out what two months ago.

We're changing seats and not had new season tickets either.   Was in shop Saturday to buy new black kit, and also get reprints for the Brighton game(to pass on) as cant make it, and was told paper tickets were being sent out for the 1st game to ST holders.  Told the paper ticket would be invalid when it arrived, as id asked for reprints.

Had to ask twice as confused me why the hell they were sending me paper tickets for Brighton.

Suspect they fuxxed something up and ST wont all get to holders in time.

2 hours ago, F1_AN said:

Not new but 2/3 of us have had new cards for unknown reasons...

Same here mate. 3 out of 4 of us in the household have had new ST tickets, even though none have changed age brackets or re-located.

I rang the club about the fourth today. They said the final batch was being posted out today. If it doesn't arrive (and he confirmed that the other 3 shouldn't have been sent anyway) then use the old one for the fourth.

Think I'll get there early, to sort out the mess when it doesn't work at the turnstiles. ?

5 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

Same here mate. 3 out of 4 of us in the household have had new ST tickets, even though none have changed age brackets or re-located.

I rang the club about the fourth today. They said the final batch was being posted out today. If it doesn't arrive (and he confirmed that the other 3 shouldn't have been sent anyway) then use the old one for the fourth.

Think I'll get there early, to sort out the mess when it doesn't work at the turnstiles. ?

Sounds fantastic :nigel:

Archived