Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Liverpool Cup ticket info

10 minutes ago, copunk said:

went down earlier to see if i could get me and the Mrs a ticket, lad told me there are no tickets left that are sat together, if anyones got 2 together they want to sell let me know  

Loads together in L1. You could sit 8 together at the moment. Over 300 tickets available in there. 

20 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

Loads together in L1. You could sit 8 together at the moment. Over 300 tickets available in there. 

can't see any online, tbh the lad behind the desk was quick in telling me that there were absolutely no seat left together at all, so probably couldn't be arsed to check, ha, will keep looking but i don't hold much hope 

1 hour ago, LCFC95 said:

Can't see any online? 

47 minutes ago, copunk said:

can't see any online, tbh the lad behind the desk was quick in telling me that there were absolutely no seat left together at all, so probably couldn't be arsed to check, ha, will keep looking but i don't hold much hope 

I've just done a screenshot of L1. I think they probably went on sale late this afternoon, but surely they knew they were going to be put on. ?

IMG_0149.PNG

13 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

I've just done a screenshot of L1. I think they probably went on sale late this afternoon, but surely they knew they were going to be put on. ?

IMG_0149.PNG

i literally can't see this at all, just says 0 tickets available, thanks anyway pal, will keep trawling around and hopefully someone's selling a couple 

20 minutes ago, copunk said:

i literally can't see this at all, just says 0 tickets available, thanks anyway pal, will keep trawling around and hopefully someone's selling a couple 

15 minutes ago, Bald Fox said:

Ive just looked and it said none available in L1. I logged out and back in again and there were 298 available!

I've just looked again and barely 30 minutes later it says sold out in L1. Very odd.

3 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Bugger all left except for about 50 or so in the Family Stand. And you have to buy a Junior ticket despite only individual seats being left. Which is annoying.

There are still nearly 300 tickets left in L1 alone, which some people seem unable to access. 

Are we are the only club in the world who put tickets on general sale and then eventually revert back again to ST holders and possibly members for the last few days of sale? ?

14 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

Haha that'll be a laugh when more 'laid back' fans go in there and want to sit down, and the usual residents are wanting to stand as usual. 

Do people actually think about ticketing policy at LCFC? It's unreal. 

12 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Haha that'll be a laugh when more 'laid back' fans go in there and want to sit down, and the usual residents are wanting to stand as usual. 

Some free seats available for unsuspecting hand sitters on the end of the aisle, right next to the away fans too. Might be their first and last game. lol

30 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I remember that being the case at Sunderland game last season.

I got a last minute ticket because Sunderland sent there's back but had to go in through the away stand (M4??) and was about 10 seats away from the actual away end on one side and L1 standers on the other.... was a very weird situation lol 

Archived