Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adrien Silva - Terms Agreed

This is the latest pic on their twitter page..???.. :-)

----

SPORTING CP Andebol @AndebolSCP

A aventura na #VeluxEHFCL começa amanhã frente ao Cocks. ? Hora: 12h30 | ? Transmissão: https://goo.gl/H49V8c  #AndebolSCP #FeitodeSporting
Translate from Portuguese

DIo2bVWW4AEEgcA.jpg
10:00 AM - 1 Sep 2017

1 reply32 retweets87 likes
MorReplying to @AndebolSCP @Sporting_CP

You guys seem ok to me

----------------

Madkaw, they're a Finnish handball club, Käsipalloseura Riihimäen Cocks.

It's part of the EHF qualifying tournament for the Handball Champions League. The winner will play for a spot in the groups stage with the winner from the other game between Tatran Prešov Handball Team Slovakia and ALPLA HC Hard from Austria.

2 hours ago, SCP4Ever said:

It's part of the EHF qualifying tournament for the Handball Champions League. The winner will play for a spot in the groups stage with the winner from the other game between Tatran Prešov Handball Team Slovakia and ALPLA HC Hard from Austria.

Be good if the Austrian team plays the Finnish team in the next round then.

HARD COCKS 

2 hours ago, SCP4Ever said:

Ah, fair enuff then. 

It was at the top of the clubs main page, thought it an odd name... I now see it was retweeted from the hanbdball teams page. 

So, are they known as the hand balling cocks.?

19 minutes ago, VinceNoir said:

HARD COCKS 

My neighbor plays for HC Hard.... he is a massive **** most of the time.

12 hours ago, SCP4Ever said:

It's little wonder that he said what he said. It's not a compliment to Adrien, it's a dis on William, who stayed at SCP (so far) and is always a subject of debate on his merits against porto's Danilo Pereira, whom benfica and porto supporters rate higher than William, but Sporting fans and people with eyes do the opposite. 

Adrien is a great box to box, stronger on defensive work than offensive creativity, but still quite good in attack. He runs A LOT. He's always pressuring the ball carrier, and you'll see him up front side by side with the attackers and back near the box with the defenders. He has good ball control, but his strength  is in deciding quickly whether to pass or drible. If he has the freedom to show up near the opponent's area, he's a pretty decent shot on goal, with more power than precision, but enough on both, but he's not a goal scorer. A lot of his goals for Sporting were from the penalty spot, which he takes very well.

7 hours ago, SCP1906 said:

They're completely different players, one is a 5.74 feet tall box-to-box CM, other is a 6.14 feet tall defensive midfielder.

All I can say when comparing them is:

If William Carvalho had the same motivation and profissionalism level of Adrien Silva.. William Carvalho right now would be a starter in Real Madrid or Barcelona.

Silva is very good but not a natural talent/gifted as William Carvalho is.

When motivated William is delight to watch:

carvalho.gif

[it wasn't foul, he only hit the ball]

Sir.William.gif

[making fun of 4 FC Porto players]

Adrien is good too, but more like the hardworking player LCFC is used too.

168 in first team.

That's not counting his games has a youth. Being 28 and 15 years in Sporting means he went to Sporting with 13yo.

Adrien like most young Sporting players [William Carvalho too] had to make himself a player and went on a loan to Académica de Coimbra, for 2 years.

Only after Adrien rise as the best Académica player he got back to Sporting and started to play in first team.

Since he got back to Sporting he's a starter. 

In Portugal we have less teams in Primeira liga, so less games each year. But being in Sporting he have more UEFA games then any player of LCFC [not counting Iborra] and a lot of national team games.

He's a starter and experienced.

Yup. Work rate and pace [not very fast, but always running] really good.

And as a skipper and made in Sportings academy he's even higher rated than an 'outsider' player.

But it's not only Sporting fans, also FC Porto fans and benfica cvnts recognise Adrien as a good and useful player.

Fernando Santos, national team manager rate him high too - sometimes he's not a starter [Portugal have a strong midfield] but against stronger teams, Adrien is a starter.

He will double his wage. Plus new contract signing bonus.

Thanks again so much for the insight guys! Appreciated!! I spoke some more with my friend and he said he liked William but did indeed prefer Danilo! Said William was a bit too slow executing for his liking and needed to be quicker with the ball. He did also say that he liked Adrian better than Andre, and said he was trying not to be too blinded by his club colours!! 

I think the bottom line is that Portugal has some really good centre midfielders at the moment and Adrien is up there, and he is respected bilaterally by SCP and Porto fans alike (based on my sample size - LOL) 

Thanks again for being so nice and open, I'm not sure we are doing the same on the Chelsea forum with Drinky!! 

4 hours ago, VinceNoir said:

HARD COCKS 

No, next round is Sporting against whomever we'll beat to get into the Champions League ;)

4 hours ago, MadKaw said:

Ah, fair enuff then. 

It was at the top of the clubs main page, thought it an odd name... I now see it was retweeted from the hanbdball teams page. 

So, are they known as the hand balling cocks.?

They're gonna be known as the flacid cocks after today's game.

3 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Thanks again so much for the insight guys! Appreciated!! I spoke some more with my friend and he said he liked William but did indeed prefer Danilo! Said William was a bit too slow executing for his liking and needed to be quicker with the ball. He did also say that he liked Adrian better than Andre, and said he was trying not to be too blinded by his club colours!! 

I think the bottom line is that Portugal has some really good centre midfielders at the moment and Adrien is up there, and he is respected bilaterally by SCP and Porto fans alike (based on my sample size - LOL) 

Thanks again for being so nice and open, I'm not sure we are doing the same on the Chelsea forum with Drinky!! 

William isn't slow executing anything. He doesn't have to run alot because unlike Danilo, he's always where he should be to intercept passes and recover possession. Danilo is always running around like a headless chicken because he's either out of position or cannot make a through pass so he needs to get within 5 inches of a teammate before passing the ball.

Hyperboles aside, part of the success Sporting and Portugal had comes in great part on both William and Adrien. They've played together for a number of years, learned to use each others strengths to compensate their weaknesses and allowed those around them to also rise in performance. 

Adrien is a hard worker. He's not the best in anything, shots, passing, pace, etc., but he's very good in all of it. There's going to be times when he doesn't look that involved in the game, doesn't shine, but when you look at the stats at the end he ran the most, had the most accurate passes, recovered the most balls, etc. His consistency and commitment allows his teammates to play better.

5 minutes ago, SCP4Ever said:

No, next round is Sporting against whomever we'll beat to get into the Champions League ;)

They're gonna be known as the flacid cocks after today's game.

William isn't slow executing anything. He doesn't have to run alot because unlike Danilo, he's always where he should be to intercept passes and recover possession. Danilo is always running around like a headless chicken because he's either out of position or cannot make a through pass so he needs to get within 5 inches of a teammate before passing the ball.

Hyperboles aside, part of the success Sporting and Portugal had comes in great part on both William and Adrien. They've played together for a number of years, learned to use each others strengths to compensate their weaknesses and allowed those around them to also rise in performance. 

Adrien is a hard worker. He's not the best in anything, shots, passing, pace, etc., but he's very good in all of it. There's going to be times when he doesn't look that involved in the game, doesn't shine, but when you look at the stats at the end he ran the most, had the most accurate passes, recovered the most balls, etc. His consistency and commitment allows his teammates to play better.

Please tell me he's not Andy King.

1 hour ago, DB11 said:

Tbf Rijeka fans were praising Kramaric to be the next amazing player so I'd take fans of his current team's opinion with a pinch of salt lol

He was Player Of The Year for a top 4 Bundesliga side last season tbf.

He is clearly a good player, he just didn't suit our style of play.

We've signed players before and had them holding up the shirt but still subject to International clearance no?

I still think the club have an element of doubt over this paperwork being okay/correct/in on time or whatever...

I can't quite put my finger on it but there's something sketchy that they are perhaps preparing for a bit of a legal wrangle over...

1 minute ago, SCP4Ever said:

Isn't King an AM? A number 10, sorta?

Because Adrien isn't that.

Nobody knows what King is.

Silva though We have purchased as a number 8 - central midfield but not in the advanced 10 position- we have bought Iheanacho for that role.

3 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

We've signed players before and had them holding up the shirt but still subject to International clearance no?

I still think the club have an element of doubt over this paperwork being okay/correct/in on time or whatever...

I can't quite put my finger on it but there's something sketchy that they are perhaps preparing for a bit of a legal wrangle over...

These are my thoughts as well.  Something still doesn't seem quite right to me. Hope I'm wrong!

1 minute ago, Grey Fox said:

These are my thoughts as well.  Something still doesn't seem quite right to me. Hope I'm wrong!

Yeah, it's all a bit tentative on the LCFC side - no real carefree announcement just a quick few lines which they can appeal against or blame somebody else when the shite goes down. There is just something missing in relation to the commital of the 'we've got this done team' type approach which just challenges my confidence. Has the FA definitely approved the transfer and categorically said all is good, paperwork submitted correctly and on time - just FIFA o approve international clearance?

9 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Yeah, it's all a bit tentative on the LCFC side - no real carefree announcement just a quick few lines which they can appeal against or blame somebody else when the shite goes down. There is just something missing in relation to the commital of the 'we've got this done team' type approach which just challenges my confidence. Has the FA definitely approved the transfer and categorically said all is good, paperwork submitted correctly and on time - just FIFA o approve international clearance?

Premier League has Silva in our registered squad so I can only imagine it's with FIFA, which is what has been reported.

Archived