Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Huddersfield Away Pre Match Thread

1 hour ago, EnderbyFox said:

Obviously we will play 4-4-1-1 but i'd love to see something like this with Mahrez in a free role.

fiHkMa4.png

Basically the team i put but you cant have Huth as a LCB. Swap him and Maguire... were good.

It would be great to get the 3 points and a performance today and calm people nerves down with some describing today as a must win.  The club have had one or two horror moments in the transfer window with the Silva signing the biggest one of them but that's all done know and shakey has to pick from the squad that he has got.  

As people have being saying we need to take the shackles off and have a go and believe in our attacking side of the game.  We have more match winners in our side than the opposition have in theirs and we need to go out and express ourselves while being switched on at the back for the full 90 minutes.

17 minutes ago, Old Fox said:

I hope not and hopefully not even on the bench.....kelechi or Oka alongside Vards with Mahrez and Albrighton for me on the wing if Shakey sticks to 4-4-2

Did Slimani do anything bad to you? I can see by your posts, that your judgment on him is as stupid as is wrong.

4 minutes ago, Eagle10 said:

Did Slimani do anything bad to you? I can see by your posts, that your judgment on him is as stupid as is wrong.

Nice ad hominem there mate. Perhaps he doesn't want Slimani to start because right now he ain't good enough 

11 minutes ago, somebum said:

Nice ad hominem there mate. Perhaps he doesn't want Slimani to start because right now he ain't good enough 

He isn't good enough just because his shot was saved by Cortouis? How many minutes has he as a Leicester player to say he isn't good enough? Apart from that, his goal return is good, one of the best in the squad, and he makes things happen, so I would say he is good enough.

What a complete foook up! Got down the the local station to catch the train across to Hudders and my daugher rings to say my wife's broken her foot and need collecting from the hospital in Leeds! Add to that, I've just heard that Mounie's out today! Not a good day! Bolloooooooocks!:(  

27 minutes ago, Eagle10 said:

Shut up.....note the squad ......he was awful last week hence the selection ..you repeatedly make yourself look stupid!

Archived