Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Huddersfield Away Pre Match Thread

8 minutes ago, Acetripper said:

I can't actaully see any of your lads getting that much space and time to perform circus tricks like those two mate!

I'll take these 2 instead, comes to something when man like Taylor Fletcher banging um past lol

Good to see Huddersfield in the Prem, hope you do stay up. 

image.png.9d0f1aac0c7a11ae1f427e6439d6f394.png

Don't like to dampen anybodies thoughts on this but as ARM1968 has pointed out decent team and manager

Could have done with them getting something from West Ham........... He'll have them fired up for this 

Plus I have no doubt he'll remind them if they win they'll be beating a recent League Winning Team

47 minutes ago, Acetripper said:

Ha Ha...Oh yeah! :rolleyes:

We've got Wilf Ndidi then either an unfit Iborra or a slightly fitter Andy King. I can't see you having too many issues against our midfield unless Wilf is on it.

Who's likely to play right wing for you? Kachunga?

2 hours ago, Webbo said:

I reckon Ihenacho will start alongside Vardy today.

I'm really hoping he will especially after his performance in the u23's. also think this is the perfect opportunity to start Chilwell. 

After all the negative stuff with silva this last week I'm actually up for today. 

32 minutes ago, Chico1958 said:

image.png.9d0f1aac0c7a11ae1f427e6439d6f394.png

Don't like to dampen anybodies thoughts on this but as ARM1968 has pointed out decent team and manager

Could have done with them getting something from West Ham........... He'll have them fired up for this 

Plus I have no doubt he'll remind them if they win they'll be beating a recent League Winning Team

We have a far more skilled and experienced team than Huddersfield. We should be expecting a win otherwise this could turn into a long season.

32 minutes ago, FIF said:

We have a far more skilled and experienced team than Huddersfield. We should be expecting a win otherwise this could turn into a long season.

Never underestimate a newly-promoted team that is faring so well as Huddersfield do at the moment.

Even against Brighton, we missed a couple of clear-cut chances, but didn't convert them. Our lack of application and lack of true attacking threat (Vardy on his own can't put everything right) could cost us dearly if we don't approach this game with enough professionalism and concentration.

Listen, I'd love us to beat these like everyone else, but they are no minnows.

Need to be at it from the first whistle and match their closing down ..an early goal would be great to test their resolve and about time we went out and attacked a team away from home......attitude is key today! 

Expect an easy ride and we will get turned over.

1 hour ago, whoareyaaa said:

This would be perfect but can't see us ever trying it unfortunately.

I wonder how much the fear of the sack stops mangers from being a bit more adventurous ...   Shakey would probably need balls the size of melons to try this ....     It really is a shame.

Archived