Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Huddersfield Away Pre Match Thread

We need something here. Failed to pinch any points from the big teams adding to a bit of pressure in this. Lose this I think serious questions will begin.

I don't think it's at all beyond the XI who started today to go there and win. It's a different fixture entirely to today.

Whilst I appreciate we have injuries and 14 second deadlines missed I feel we need to change the team slightly, it's almost like some complacency is creeping in after losing 3 in 4 and no changes. Our team is much better than huddersfields just like chelseas is far better than ours, so only a win will be acceptable or I fear a long hard season ahead again. 

I hate the term 'must win', but I think psychologically this actually is a must win game.

If we go to the relegation favorites and lose, I think it's going to smash our confidence, whilst seeing us with a return of 3 points from 15.

We need to go there, take the bloody shackles off, and start believing in ourselves.

Would have previously like to see 352 but we don't have the wing backs for it past Albrighton and Chillwell imo.

Instantly means Simpson can't play as let's be honest he isn't great attack wise. Fuchs for me isn't the same player he was two years ago, meaning only Chillwell is an option for a WB.

Have to play 442

Archived