Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AjcW

Liverpool (H) Match Thread

Just now, Webbo said:

Am I correct in thinking that Salah's goal was very similar to the one he scored against us in pre season?

I think so, I remember the commentator saying "when Liverpool signed him they did so with a certain type of goal in mind, but that header was not that type of goal" or something along those lines.

2 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Kasper far too left gave himself too much to do for that free kick !!

Gerrard whinging where the 3 min xtra time came from FUCH off slippy G you Cnut !!

It was 2 minutes but we scored on 3.

The ref should have blew up but very lucky

I'm still not sure that Shakey is the answer long term but you have to give him credit, the team's attitude has been excellent since he was appointed. There was a point in that first half when it looked like we were going to cave in but we've fought back a bit.

1 minute ago, Paddy. said:

I'm still not sure that Shakey is the answer long term but you have to give him credit, the team's attitude has been excellent since he was appointed. There was a point in that first half when it looked like we were going to cave in but we've fought back a bit.

Love your positive attitude Pads. LFC taking their foot off the gas in the last 10 helped too but not quitting, and starting to scrap is a good trait.  Just need to stick some football in there too... ;) 

Archived