Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AjcW

Liverpool (H) Match Thread

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

There’s a lot of doom and gloom but we’ve been undone by a defensive error and a moment of magic. We also had a perfectly good goal disallowed. Could have been 2-2!

They were always going to boss possession. The difference between Tuesday and tonight is that they’ve taken their chances. I don’t think (overall) we’ve been too bad. 

Still have a good chance here. Okazaki is causing them massive problems. 

Maguire was offside man!!!! lol I’m sure MOTD will confirm this for a few. 

1 minute ago, SCP1906 said:

Sporting CP started to play 5 min ago.
I'll watch Sporting now.

Hope City lads improve for second half.

We only stated to play 10 minutes ago.

1 minute ago, Ozwin said:

Think we need a bit of something up top. Shinji got us the goal and has done well but I think Slimani would give them something more to think about. 

King for Iborra HT

Slim for Shinji after about 60 mins?

King is our best centre mid.

4 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Classic Shinji goal!

4 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

Shinji! My man!

One yard screamer!  

2 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Those last 5-10 minutes were inspired. Our passing game was a notch above the previous 40 minutes and our effort seemed to double. Hopefully we come out swinging in the second half.

LFC stopped pressing in the last 10 mins.  Coincondence?  I don't think so... I'll take it though, and we've absolutely robbed them by grabbing a goal before the break 

Just now, Richmondfox said:

King nees to be stronger in midfield, he can't win a tackle or hold a man off. 

Should Matip have seen red or wasnt it enough of a clear chance? 

Mingolet should be carded. 

Matip should have already been on a yellow for bring down Albrighton

Thoughts after that half. We are actually decent, but seriously lack some sort of creative spark in the middle. Chilwell has been superb apart from the Salah goal. Kingy's doubters got more reason to doubt. Albrighton seems quite a bit from top form. they have Coutinho and we have no one near that level. Looking forward to weeks of battles with the other scruffy teams in the league; getting tired of battling the powerhouses every week.

2 minutes ago, adam said:

We still need some Changes. Can't go on like that. Gray on at a minimum for Albrighton. 

I think that is the right move if we have someone stronger than AK in the midfield, but this substitution will leave us perilously light defensively on the right. If we do that, Fuchs must come in. Absolute necessity.

Archived