Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AjcW

Liverpool (H) Match Thread

1 minute ago, the fox said:

Funny how shinji found his scoring boots after the club bought another two strikers lol

Shinji have more open play goals than vardy in the league. Well done, okazaki!

Competition for places does that. He has improved massively this season. Staying on his feet more often and noticeably more aggressive in trying to attack and get a goal. 

Guest seanfox778
1 minute ago, AjcW said:

So everyone has seen it now yes? 

Maguire off not Oka lol:P now stop moaning at the ref! If anything he’s gifted us a goal 

Fair play, it was offside. 

Those asking for a

change at half time. Ten mins ago I'd have agreed with you but I feel last ten mins we've actually built some momentum and I was disappointed we'd left it so late in the half. I'm hoping we come out and build on the last few mins of the half.

If we struggle to create chances after ten mins in second half we may need to "shakey" things up a bit and just go for it.

I thought we started first 5 mins well pressing them all over the pitch and getting a few early chances then seemed to lose our way for 30 mins. Hope Shakespeare makes it clear that we can't take our foot off the boil for a moment. Their defence looks weak.

Archived