Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Newcastle away - Sat 9 December 5.30pm

Full Allocation 3,000 (includes 12 Wheelchair Spaces)

On Sale Dates (Online at 8:30am & In Person/By Phone at 9am):
Season Ticket Holders with 265+ Points
| Tuesday 7 November
Season Ticket Holders with 250+ Points | Thursday 9 November
Season Ticket Holders with 240+ Points | Friday 10 November
Season Ticket Holders with 230+ Points | Monday 13 November
Season Ticket Holders with 220+ Points | Tuesday 14 November
Season Ticket Holders with 205+ Points | Wednesday 15 November
All Season Ticket Holders | Thursday 16 November

9 Dec 2017

Sat 17:30
Pricing:
Adult: £30, Seniors 65+: £22, Under 18s: £16, Students: £22

Pricing For Supporters with a Disability:
Adult: £15, Seniors 65+: £15, Under 18s: £15, Students: £15.
Supporter with Disabilities will also get a FREE Companion.

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I'm assuming that season ticket holders with 'points' means those having been to away games?

Will there be any left for season ticket holders with no 'points' ?

Yeah we collect a point for each away game and 50 points for a season ticket renewal. If you're a STH you'll have some points at the very least - go online, you'll see how many points you have - but renewals alone won't get you any priority for away games.

If you're looking to go then just do what other similar people in your position do by asking for a reference and you never know. Even though Newcastle is a good away day and attracts a lot, you'll always get people who won't go. I'd have helped but I'm going :D 

17 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Yeah we collect a point for each away game and 50 points for a season ticket renewal. If you're a STH you'll have some points at the very least - go online, you'll see how many points you have - but renewals alone won't get you any priority for away games.

If you're looking to go then just do what other similar people in your position do by asking for a reference and you never know. Even though Newcastle is a good away day and attracts a lot, you'll always get people who won't go. I'd have helped but I'm going :D 

What does the reference mean mate?

3 hours ago, Col city fan said:

I'm assuming that season ticket holders with 'points' means those having been to away games?

Will there be any left for season ticket holders with no 'points' ?

3 hours ago, Col city fan said:

What does the reference mean mate?

Are you new around here...?

10 hours ago, ajthefox said:

Are you new around here...?

Not around here, no. 

This would be the first away game I've been to this season and just wanting advice (''tis a football forum?)

If anyone has two adult tickets for the Newcastle game, to sell (two together) please inbox me.

14 minutes ago, Smiffy Fox said:

Anyone know how many have sold, what is the order of released blocks for this? Can buy mine in the morning. 

Little blocks at front are for disabled only. 1st two big blocks on sale online, but I have a ticket for the 3rd one so they are definitely on sale as well. Loads left obviously. IMG_0149.PNG.aa550df1a19eb3c89e2d63afec9c19fc.PNG

1 minute ago, Drew Peacock said:

Little blocks at front are for disabled only. 1st big blocks on sale online, but I have a ticket for the 3rd one so they are definitely on sale as well. Loads left obviously. IMG_0149.PNG.aa550df1a19eb3c89e2d63afec9c19fc.PNG

Cheers! I was hoping for the middle block so should be ok. 

Archived