Jump to content
Permafrost

Newcastle away - Sat 9 December 5.30pm

Recommended Posts

Full Allocation 3,000 (includes 12 Wheelchair Spaces)
 
On Sale Dates (Online at 8:30am & In Person/By Phone at 9am):
Season Ticket Holders with 265+ Points
| Tuesday 7 November
Season Ticket Holders with 250+ Points | Thursday 9 November
Season Ticket Holders with 240+ Points | Friday 10 November
Season Ticket Holders with 230+ Points | Monday 13 November
Season Ticket Holders with 220+ Points | Tuesday 14 November
Season Ticket Holders with 205+ Points | Wednesday 15 November
All Season Ticket Holders | Thursday 16 November

9 Dec 2017

Sat 17:30
Pricing:
Adult: £30, Seniors 65+: £22, Under 18s: £16, Students: £22

Pricing For Supporters with a Disability:
Adult: £15, Seniors 65+: £15, Under 18s: £15, Students: £15.
Supporter with Disabilities will also get a FREE Companion.

Edited by Permafrost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, FraserSorensen said:

Free breakfast roll as well! 

 

 

Not for people like me not travelling from there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm assuming that season ticket holders with 'points' means those having been to away games?

Will there be any left for season ticket holders with no 'points' ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I'm assuming that season ticket holders with 'points' means those having been to away games?

Will there be any left for season ticket holders with no 'points' ?

Yeah we collect a point for each away game and 50 points for a season ticket renewal. If you're a STH you'll have some points at the very least - go online, you'll see how many points you have - but renewals alone won't get you any priority for away games.

 

If you're looking to go then just do what other similar people in your position do by asking for a reference and you never know. Even though Newcastle is a good away day and attracts a lot, you'll always get people who won't go. I'd have helped but I'm going :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Yeah we collect a point for each away game and 50 points for a season ticket renewal. If you're a STH you'll have some points at the very least - go online, you'll see how many points you have - but renewals alone won't get you any priority for away games.

 

If you're looking to go then just do what other similar people in your position do by asking for a reference and you never know. Even though Newcastle is a good away day and attracts a lot, you'll always get people who won't go. I'd have helped but I'm going :D 

What does the reference mean mate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

What does the reference mean mate?

That's just an individual reference. Everybody has a different one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Col city fan said:

I'm assuming that season ticket holders with 'points' means those having been to away games?

Will there be any left for season ticket holders with no 'points' ?

 

3 hours ago, Col city fan said:

What does the reference mean mate?


Are you new around here...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ajthefox said:

 


Are you new around here...?

Not around here, no. 

This would be the first away game I've been to this season and just wanting advice (''tis a football forum?)

If anyone has two adult tickets for the Newcastle game, to sell (two together) please inbox me.


Edited by Col city fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After a ticket for this game if anybody is selling. I know they don’t go on sale until Tuesday but if anyone buying with the points fancies getting a spare one then I’d defenitley take it.

 

Drop me a private message.

 

Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, baker11 said:

Do hope we can pull a good end for this.

Few Bochum lads over for it.

Few of us going but as it's still on 1st block it seems a slow burner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Smiffy Fox said:

Anyone know how many have sold, what is the order of released blocks for this? Can buy mine in the morning. 

As of Friday we had not sold 1 full

block.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Smiffy Fox said:

Anyone know how many have sold, what is the order of released blocks for this? Can buy mine in the morning. 

Little blocks at front are for disabled only. 1st two big blocks on sale online, but I have a ticket for the 3rd one so they are definitely on sale as well. Loads left obviously. IMG_0149.PNG.aa550df1a19eb3c89e2d63afec9c19fc.PNG


Edited by Drew Peacock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Drew Peacock said:

Little blocks at front are for disabled only. 1st big blocks on sale online, but I have a ticket for the 3rd one so they are definitely on sale as well. Loads left obviously. IMG_0149.PNG.aa550df1a19eb3c89e2d63afec9c19fc.PNG

Cheers! I was hoping for the middle block so should be ok. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Smiffy Fox said:

Cheers! I was hoping for the middle block so should be ok. 

I rang up as I was having problems online on Friday and they gave me the middle block. They have never been on sale online as far as I can see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×