Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Yerry Mina

Leicester City have pushed themselves into the reckoning for Barcelona defensive target Yerry Mina and have slapped in a bid. 

The 23-year-old central defender has been on Barcelona’s radar for a while and the club are also believed to have made an offer to snare him away from Palmeiras. 

The Catalan giants have long been considered the favourites to sign the Colombian, but it seems a Premier League outfit are trying to overtake Barcelona in the chase for Mina.

According to Italian outlet Calciomercato.it, Leicester have tried to blow Barcelona out of the water for Mina by slapping in a €15m bid as they look to take him to England. 

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2018/01/05/leicester-city-look-to-shock-barcelona-in-defender-chase/362343/

Edited by SheppyFox

4 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Leicester have tried to blow Barcelona out of the water for Mina by slapping in a €15m bid

I'm not an expert on Barca's finances but I'd imagine they can probably stretch to €15m

Edited by Paddy.
  • Haha 4

Just now, Paddy. said:

I'm not an expert on Barca's finances but I'd imagine they can probably stretch to €15m

Depends on how much Liverpool will want for Coutinho, i'd imagine...  i'm sure they still have a budget like everyone else , albeit larger...

1 minute ago, Paddy. said:

In fairness Palmeiras supposedly want 11m but Barca are pissing about because they have the option to sign him for 8m in the Summer.

2 minutes ago, Captain... said:

It seems Faustino Asprilla has already announced him as a Barcelona player, don't see how you can get a more reliable source than Tino.

I'm sure Tino's 'friends' had a nice chat with the lad...

I was going to say yes based on the fact his name is so melodic we could make great chants. Barca player? Sure, why not. Edit: Wait? We're competing with Barca for him? Get ****ing real lads.

Edited by Foxxed

3 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

I was going to say yes based on the fact his name is so melodic we could make great chants. Barca player? Sure, why not. Edit: Wait? We're competing with Barca for him? Get ****ing real lads.

Wolves beat real Madrid to some Valencia player last week :ph34r:

Don't think this is real.

Everything on the internet points to him already being signed by Barcelona

https://www.sport-english.com/en/news/barca/the-figures-behind-yerry-minas-move-from-palmeiras-to-barcelona-6532677

According to Catalunya Radio, here are the figures behind the deal:

• Yerry Mina will sign a five-year deal.
  • Yerry Mina he will earn 3.7 million euros gross per season.
  • Barcelona will pay 9 million euros initially to Palmeiras for the transfer.
  • Barcelona, according to sources, will also pay an additional 3 million euros to the Brazilian side.