Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TiffToff88

New Series of Taskmaster?

1 hour ago, The Blur said:

Just finished the first episode of Series 12.   Please tell me Morgana will stay sultry and flirty through the whole series?   Had to feel for poor Victoria sitting next to her in the contrast.   

Guz's psychopath stalking of Alex in the first task was class.   Alan and Desiree seems to be having a whale of time as well- hopefully it will be a great season.  

I love a bit of Morgana. I'd love even more though. 

I've really enjoyed the current lot, one I'd probably bin is Eclair but I don't think she's ruined the series or owt.

Surely we're due a John Robins series? Outside bet is Rhys James to be in it for me, and not just because it's like looking into a mirror. Would love Liam Williams but not sure it'd be his bag.

• Like 2

Enjoyed this series. I know it's his schtick, but Frankie Boyle is quite an introverted guy IRL, and genuinely seemed to hate some of the studio segments - particularly the last tasks. 

It's about time we got Tom Allen for S16, right? It's about the only comedy show he hasn't done. 

Joel Dommett, too.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Enjoyed this series. I know it's his schtick, but Frankie Boyle is quite an introverted guy IRL, and genuinely seemed to hate some of the studio segments - particularly the last tasks. 

It's about time we got Tom Allen for S16, right? It's about the only comedy show he hasn't done. 

Joel Dommett, too.

Both of them would be great and I reckon you'd be bang on the money with Allen

Ahir Shah would be great. Reminds me a bit of Mike Wozniak with his quirkiness and intelligence. But how that would come across in a comedic setting is unknown, and may not be to everyone's taste. 

Don't know if anyone has seen much of Adam Rowe but think he'd be good on it. 

Agree with John Robins and Tom Allen shouts. 

Just now, StanSP said:

Ahir Shah would be great. Reminds me a bit of Mike Wozniak with his quirkiness and intelligence. But how that would come across in a comedic setting is unknown, and may not be to everyone's taste. 

Don't know if anyone has seen much of Adam Rowe but think he'd be good on it. 

Agree with John Robins and Tom Allen shouts. 

Can take or leave Adam Rowe's stand up but conversationally he's great, think he'd be class on it too

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I've really enjoyed the current lot, one I'd probably bin is Eclair but I don't think she's ruined the series or owt.

Surely we're due a John Robins series? Outside bet is Rhys James to be in it for me, and not just because it's like looking into a mirror. Would love Liam Williams but not sure it'd be his bag.

Would love John Robins to do it. His level of competitiveness would be off the scale. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I'm amazed he hasn't done it before since he's big mates with Alex Horne. 

Same. I saw on his socials he is going through a bit of a rough time with booze and is now fully sober so maybe it was that before. 

It would make sense this time as his tour starts not long after + he is doing the fringe so wouldn't surprise me if he does do it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, goose2010 said:

Same. I saw on his socials he is going through a bit of a rough time with booze and is now fully sober so maybe it was that before. 

It would make sense this time as his tour starts not long after + he is doing the fringe so wouldn't surprise me if he does do it. 

I've just had a look. He mentions recently he's been 205 days sober. Which means he could have filmed it earlier this year with no issues. I think. Not sure of the shooting schedules. 

2 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Away from the suggestions already made Josh Jones would be a laugh on it I reckon, wouldn't mind Dane Baptsite either and I'm fully expecting Darren Harriott to appear on one soon. Surprised @Miquel The Work Geordie didn't put Josh Pugh forward.

Josh Pugh would be world class, wonder if his short sightedness would be an issue though

1 minute ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Josh Pugh would be world class, wonder if his short sightedness would be an issue though

Bollocks to that, I want to see them go full inclusive, get Alex Brooker, Chris McCausland and Rosie Jones.