Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TiffToff88

New Series of Taskmaster?

17 hours ago, StanSP said:

I think Sam Campbell is one of my favourite contestants ever. 

On the total flipside, I cannot warm to Julian Clary at all. He just doesn't do anything lol

agree about Sam he is perfect for the show. 

Julian and Lucy (surely she isnt THAT thick) are hard to get on board with. 

Hoping Sam wins it so he goes onto the champions show. 

• Like 1

Tom Davis would be great. Murder In Successville deserves much greater acclaim. On that note most participants on that would make good TM contestants. Jamie Laing/Kammy(if he's up for it)Martin Kemp are great fun

• Like 1

Lucy definitely has an extension of her real personality that she uses as her "comedy persona" that she's really leaning into. 

Julian is a legend, but doesn't seem to know who anyone is or what's going on half of the time. 

Enjoying the lineup much more than I thought I would. 

2 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

Really enjoy Sam on the tasks but I find him uncomfortable to watch in the studio, almost have to turn away. 

Lucy has to be one of the most annoying 'comedians' out there. 

Are you forgetting Rosie Jones?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Enjoyed the New Year's special thought it was quite good. 

Champions of champions next which should be good. 

The next full series Nick Mohammed is on it. He tweeted it and then quickly deleted it when he realised they didn't announce it. 

• Like 2

Really enjoyed the New Year's Treat 

Kojey and Lenny's friendship was lovely. I wasn't familiar with Kojey at all but thought he was a really good contestant.

All of them were good actually, and they worked as an ensemble too.

• Like 1

It was ok. Nothing fantastic. The trick on Deborah Meaden was brilliant and she took it in good stride. But you could see Greg having to do a lot of the heavy lifting, in parts.

I don't quite think anything, from the celebrity versions, tops Claudia Winkleman being absolutely useless with a pole or the discovery that Baroness Warsi is a lunatic. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 20/06/2022 at 08:18, TiffToff88 said:

I think Ardal O'Hanlon was the highlight of the latest series, and probably one of the most naturally funny comedians they've had on the show in a long time.

anyone got a wishlist for the contestants on the next series?

On 22/06/2022 at 20:15, Oxfordfox83 said:

Really enjoyed the most recent series. The two I worried about (Chris and Judi) were actually pretty funny (Judy was annoying sometimes, but manageable so.) Bridget was brilliantly weird, and Sophie was one of the best contestants they’ve ever had imo…

On 15/04/2022 at 09:04, StanSP said:

Was a good start yesterday. 

Only contestant i don't really like is Judi Love. 

Sophie Duker will be the highlight I think. 

Almost finished series 13.    I thought it was a good bunch of contestants.   Sophie's craziness,   Ardal's daddy jokes,  Chris' boyish enthusiasm and geeing up others (can get too much at times)  and Judi's sassiness were all good.   Bridget just did not click for me, I was too weirded out by her.

Is it just me or that in stage task of episode 9 where Sophie was just one tin can short of correctly putting right amount of tin cans in her bag,  she did it deliberately to boost Judi's chances of finally winning an episode?  

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

John Robins on the next series! Along with Nick Mohammed could be a great series!! 

Agreed. I like both of them. 

John Robins of course a long time friend of Alex Horne and they both do the Bad Golf youtube channel together. 

12 minutes ago, The Bear said:

John Robins of course a long time friend of Alex Horne and they both do the Bad Golf youtube channel together. 

No coincidence that he has quit the booze and now on it. As wouldn't be surprised if that's what was stopping him before. 

He is about the last of that 'group' of comedians to do it other than Ellis James. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 14/01/2024 at 22:02, goose2010 said:

John Robins on the next series! Along with Nick Mohammed could be a great series!! 

On 14/01/2024 at 22:07, The Bear said:

Not a bad start to the series. 

Looking forward to Nick Mohamed, he's got that dry quirkiness and wit about him, but also totally blasé at times lol

John Robins should be good. I can't get over how much Joanne McNally looks like an elderly woman for some reason lol

6 hours ago, StanSP said:

Not a bad start to the series. 

Looking forward to Nick Mohamed, he's got that dry quirkiness and wit about him, but also totally blasé at times lol

John Robins should be good. I can't get over how much Joanne McNally looks like an elderly woman for some reason lol

Did you notice during the task with the gorilla they had edited out Nick Mohammed's shadow as he is a vampire. 😅 

Yeah they should be a great mix to be fair. 

• Haha 1