Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TiffToff88

New Series of Taskmaster?

1 hour ago, The Blur said:

Dara and Munya should be decent.   I am pretty sure someone on here had John Kearns on their wishlist so a promising cast.   The only downer is Sarah but as we all know sometimes contestants can turn out better than expected or to disappoint.  

The line ups always turn out better than feared but I think this is a pretty good line up on paper so far.

• Like 1

Am i misremembering or did the first CoC have a series, whereas they've shifted to just one-offs now?

The last one was ok, thought Tarby should've won it..just for that beard 😆

New series does look one of the better ones on paper i agree.

4 hours ago, blabyboy said:

Am i misremembering or did the first CoC have a series, whereas they've shifted to just one-offs now?

The last one was ok, thought Tarby should've won it..just for that beard 😆

New series does look one of the better ones on paper i agree.

I think the original one was like two episodes which is a shame cause they had a belting line of champions 

• 2 months later...
51 minutes ago, The Blur said:

Nice!  Still working my way though Taskmaster seasons.   I am only two episodes into Season 8 but I can understand Lou Sanders hate 😂

She's quite unique lol

I remember joining the taskmaster bandwagon about 3 or 4 seasons in, wondering how the hell I missed the first lot. Think I binged it all within a week! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Rain King said:

Have really enjoyed this series. So much so that I have gone back and started again from series 1.

Agree. Series 7 is still my superior series (especially as series 8 was such a disappointment in my eyes) but this has been the best one in a long time. No covid restrictions help compared to recent iterations, but some of the tasks have been brilliant and the general line-up have good chemistry together.

Have to say the early series really are a joy. The tasks just seem a lot more refreshing than later series, which is only natural I guess. The little extra elements (like Josh Widdicombe's counting task) are also fantastic.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

Agree. Series 7 is still my superior series (especially as series 8 was such a disappointment in my eyes) but this has been the best one in a long time. No covid restrictions help compared to recent iterations, but some of the tasks have been brilliant and the general line-up have good chemistry together.

Have to say the early series really are a joy. The tasks just seem a lot more refreshing than later series, which is only natural I guess. The little extra elements (like Josh Widdicombe's counting task) are also fantastic.

I think the individual tasks are great, but can be overkill if they do them every series so its a good idea they dialed back a bit. The John Kearns betrayal task this series was brilliant and you can see how it's affected all the teams tasks afterwards.