Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TiffToff88

The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Guest MattP
7 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

always have, always will. 

just a piss innit, goes down the drain. 

not that weird, at all. 

Do you poo in it? 

6 minutes ago, MattP said:

Do you poo in it? 

5 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

I think you want me to say no, so I'm going to say yes.

Yes, I poo in the shower. 

Now you know what the "P" in MattP stands for. He's obsessed with the stuff, poor lad. :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

I think you want me to say no, so I'm going to say yes.

Yes, I poo in the shower. 

I think you're missing the point, mate.

You (presumably) don't shit in the shower, so why would you think it's ok to piss in it?

Guest MattP
5 minutes ago, Buce said:

You (presumably) don't shit in the shower, so why would you think it's ok to piss in it?

This is exactly what I am getting at.

1 hour ago, Buce said:

I knew that was the angle Matt was taking, hence my reply. 

And its not even a valid question. If you shit in the shower it's obviously a ****ing time consuming nightmare to mash it down the plug-hole with your foot and then clean the bath and your foot. 

If I piss in the shower it goes down with the water, easy pz. 

I dgaf about germs man. The same air piss germs go in my mouth whether I piss in the toilet or piss in the shower. I clean my shower regularly, it's not like its some golden brown piss temple. 

Edited by lifted*fox
  • Haha 2

I really can't wait for the football to start.

1 minute ago, lifted*fox said:

And its not even a valid question. If you shit in the shower it's obviously a ****ing time consuming nightmare to mash it down the plug-hole with your foot and then clean the bath and your foot. 

I dgaf about germs man. The same air piss germs go in my mouth whether I piss in the toilet or piss in the shower. I clean my shower regularly, it's not like it some golden brown piss temple. 

It just isn't civilised.

Guest MattP
3 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

I dgaf about germs man. The same air piss germs go in my mouth whether I piss in the toilet or piss in the shower. I clean my shower regularly, it's not like it some golden brown piss temple. 

I just. 

Well. 

Each to their own I suppose. 

4 minutes ago, Buce said:

It just isn't civilised.

I gotta be honest man, worrying about my pissing in the shower not being civilised is a long, long way down the list of my concerns in life. lol

I have significantly worse swords to fall on. 

Edited by lifted*fox

On 18/07/2018 at 21:42, cambridgefox said:

I’m looking deeper than that.

ive just been told the trees are green,my eyes and brain have formed a picture of green.Yet my green could be something totally different to you.

Rather than cannot distinguish colours in the spectrum.

I've wondered that before too. We only know things as we see them, who can know if we all see things the same? Similarly taste, how do we know that things taste the same to each of us? Cue the rude comments now... :whistle:

• Like 1

I gotta say, how is it any worse than jizzing in the shower? Are you honestly telling me, gentlemen, that neither of you have jerked off in the shower and just let your jizz go down the plug-hole? 

Or are you cupping it into your hands and throwing it out of the little bathroom window into the garden? 

• Haha 3

Just now, lifted*fox said:

I gotta say, how is it any worse than jizzing in the shower? Are you honestly telling me, gentlemen, that neither of you have jerked off in the shower and just let your jizz go down the plug-hole? 

Or are you cupping it into your hands and throwing it out of the little bathroom window into the garden? 

Surely everbody hss a tug in the shower. Its like the only reason i have a shower instead of a bath.

On 18/07/2018 at 21:31, cambridgefox said:

Do we all see the same colour?

my green could be someone’s red.

we just don’t know it is different.

16 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

I've wondered that before too. We only know things as we see them, who can know if we all see things the same? Similarly taste, how do we know that things taste the same to each of us? Cue the rude comments now... :whistle:

https://www.livescience.com/21275-color-red-blue-scientists.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1