Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CosbehFox

The Race for 7th - Stats Galore

1 hour ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Second quali games start on 12th July while World Cup is still going.

Would we have our World Cup players back for then?

Glad their isn't an Under 21 championship this summer.

no, they wont come back until around 25th july if they are knocked out in the group stages (end june)  and even later if they get further in the comp. players will need around a month away from training.

if any of our players make the quarters, we could be without them for the start of the PL campaign as they would likely not be up to speed with only a week or so of training.

3 hours ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Second quali games start on 12th July while World Cup is still going.

Would we have our World Cup players back for then?

Glad their isn't an Under 21 championship this summer.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2018–19_UEFA_Europa_League

We would start on the 26th July

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

Apologies if this has been discussed before and answers given, but if Arsenal win the Europa Cup and therefore qualify for the Champions League, does that create another place in the Europa League. Again I may be misinformed, butmwhen Man U won the Europa League last year, didn't we still have 3 teams in the Europa League or was it only 2? I know Everton and Arsenal qualified, but did Southampton also?

1 hour ago, MGLCFC said:

Apologies if this has been discussed before and answers given, but if Arsenal win the Europa Cup and therefore qualify for the Champions League, does that create another place in the Europa League. Again I may be misinformed, butmwhen Man U won the Europa League last year, didn't we still have 3 teams in the Europa League or was it only 2? I know Everton and Arsenal qualified, but did Southampton also?

There's a maximum of 7 European places for a Uefa confederation, maximum for for Champion's league is 5 and the remaining two are Europa