Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Your last Pint?

41 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Try the adnams atrocity that’s in Sainsbury’s called Cucomelon (yeah, I’m definitely the only twat to buy it thinking it can’t be as bad as it sounds) absolutely vile.

Had this too. ****ing disgusting beer and I thought ooo this might be nice

Edited by Unabomber

21 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I reckon it'll be decent mate, not seen any photos or anything but you'd fancy the beer to be good. Knew it was Boar Lane but didn't know it was that Ladbrokes, so many gaffs.

live just the other side of the station now so it’s prime position on my walk home from work at the top of merrion. 

pretty decent corner gaff that ladbrokes an all. 

will have a gander in the coming weeks. 

15 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

live just the other side of the station now so it’s prime position on my walk home from work at the top of merrion. 

pretty decent corner gaff that ladbrokes an all. 

will have a gander in the coming weeks. 

Aire Bar's takings have fallen through the floor

13 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Omnipollo Noa is on draft in the Keans Head for anyone that loves the stuff, 10 quid a half but that'll be worth it when I dive in later.

Never tried that but love Omnipollo, where is that?

Just Googled, shame I don’t still live in Notts.

Edited by Costock_Fox

10 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Never tried that but love Omnipollo, where is that?

Just Googled, shame I don’t still live in Notts.

Oh mate you'd love it if you like any of their strong dark beers, there's another on called Eidolon by Omnipollo too, never heard of that one but 13 quid a half! Oooft.

Just now, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Oh mate you'd love it if you like any of their strong dark beers, there's another on called Eidolon by Omnipollo too, never heard of that one but 13 quid a half! Oooft.

I had one of their Rocky Road Ice creams last night, £10er for the bottle and not one of their best.

Genuinely eyed up trips to Stockholm and Hamburg just to go to their bars ha, bad times.

3 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

I had one of their Rocky Road Ice creams last night, £10er for the bottle and not one of their best.

Genuinely eyed up trips to Stockholm and Hamburg just to go to their bars ha, bad times.

Ah, I've tried that one, I like all their dark beers - but the one I least liked was Yellow Belly which is the one people rave about. I still rank Dessert in a Can above any Omnipollo ones though. So drinkable for a 10%+er

38 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Ah, I've tried that one, I like all their dark beers - but the one I least liked was Yellow Belly which is the one people rave about. I still rank Dessert in a Can above any Omnipollo ones though. So drinkable for a 10%+er

Yellow Belly is decent but the best I had was the maple or pecan pie, insane stuff and my whole house smelt like maple syrup for at least 2 days after.

Ive only had the cookie and cream DIAC but I’ve got the Neapolitan ice cream one sitting in a box up stairs.