Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Your last Pint?

4 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Keep seeing the Brudenell come up on Twitter and it gets me misty eyed

ahahah

i ain’t been for years either but what a gaffo. might see what mid noughties indie bands have come full circle and ended up back there this year and go. 

Had a can of that Stay Puft that’s been mentioned in here on Saturday night, nice drop. Followed it up with Delerium’s dark beer which was also good (then had a delirium red and completely ****ed it). Took a can of Peanut Butter milk stout home as well which I’m looking forward to trying.

Finally visited the new Thornbridge pub in the Leeds tonight. Pints of Jaipur all over the gaff. Went in the Beerhawk before as well and had an excellent strawberry and rhubarb sour ale but I can’t remember the name of it and I’m livid. 

10 hours ago, Manini said:

Finally visited the new Thornbridge pub in the Leeds tonight. Pints of Jaipur all over the gaff. Went in the Beerhawk before as well and had an excellent strawberry and rhubarb sour ale but I can’t remember the name of it and I’m livid. 

They've opened one of these in Birmingham too - yet to visit. 

• Like 1

Came up to the Leeds for Bombay Bicycle Club with the other half on Sat, we both came to uni here and every time I have the best pints in the best bars. About to get the train back to Nottingham, which is fine, but it isn't the Leeds.

Friends of Ham is still 10/10, best pint of the weekend was in the Reliance which does the best roast in the UK in terms of value for money, superb stuff for about 13 quid, a Kirkstall porter called Dexter that was ****ing incredible. Probably my favourite brewery in the UK.

On 25/01/2020 at 23:48, Stadt said:

Pint of London pride in The Griffin hit the spot. Ended up having a Rothaus pils in the Euston tap too which was tidy 

Oh mate Pride is always a nice drop but there's something about how Fuller's beers taste in London that is on another level, ESB is about 6 percent but goes down like lemon barley baby!

• Like 1