Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Missfox

Does anyone know how to get a season ticket for next season?

9 hours ago, Missfox said:

I am a member with around 10 match points. Does anyone think I have a chance of getting a season ticket and how I do this? When do they go on sale?

No details have been released so far. 

Eventually, the club will release details of season ticket renewals. All those who already have a ST will have a deadline to renew buy. Any ST which are not renewed will probably be sold via a ballot with members being invited to apply.

But at this stage it is impossible to guess how many non renewed tickets will be available

12 hours ago, Missfox said:

I am a member with around 10 match points. Does anyone think I have a chance of getting a season ticket and how I do this? When do they go on sale?

Depends if they ballot any non renewals ot do it on a points basis.

In which case I think you'd be well down the list on 10 points.

23 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Depends if they ballot any non renewals ot do it on a points basis.

In which case I think you'd be well down the list on 10 points.

I think it will be a ballot based on priority points. Let's say anyone with 30+ can apply for a ST. If demand is higher than availability then they are balloted. Everyone under 30 points will then miss out.

I can't see more than 1,000 being available, probably around 700-800 is my guess but who knows.

Being on 10 points I would rate your chances at less than 1%. We really need this expansion for all members needs to be met.

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I think it will be a ballot based on priority points. Let's say anyone with 30+ can apply for a ST. If demand is higher than availability then they are balloted. Everyone under 30 points will then miss out.

I can't see more than 1,000 being available, probably around 700-800 is my guess but who knows.

Being on 10 points I would rate your chances at less than 1%. We really need this expansion for all members needs to be met.

As a member with 42 points I'd like to think that I would have priority over someone with far fewer. However this is LCFC, so it's doubtful lol

10 hours ago, FoxesDeb said:

As a member with 42 points I'd like to think that I would have priority over someone with far fewer. However this is LCFC, so it's doubtful lol

Well last time there was a ballot for gold members, silver and city fox members missed out. So you'd assume it will be some sort of points priority this time around.

After the season ticket renewal period is over (June 26th I think), there’ll be a ballot for any remaining season tickets.  As I understand it, this is a ballot for members, but I don’t know if all members can apply, or only those on a certain number of points. 

5 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

After the season ticket renewal period is over (June 26th I think), there’ll be a ballot for any remaining season tickets.  As I understand it, this is a ballot for members, but I don’t know if all members can apply, or only those on a certain number of points. 

From the OS

New applications will be accepted from Fox Members only, prioritised by loyalty points earned during the 2017/18 season.

2018/19 Leicester City Season Tickets will go on sale from Friday 25 May, with prices set to remain frozen for a fourth successive year.

The stage for some of the most iconic moments in Premier League history, King Power Stadium remains home to one of the country’s best matchday experiences, fuelled by a Season Ticket allocation that has sold out every year since Leicester City’s return to the top flight in 2014.

And with stadium average occupancy at 99 per cent during those four campaigns, a Season Ticket remains the only way to guarantee being part of the action week in and week out.

Starting at just £365 for Adults, current Season Ticket Holders will be able to renew from Friday 25 May at 9am.

2018/19 HIGHLIGHTS

- Freeze on both Season Ticket renewal AND new-purchase prices* (subject to availability)
- Current Season Ticket Holders’ seats reserved until Monday 25 June, 6pm
- Spread the cost over up to 10 months with interest-free Direct Debit**

Prices 2

The Club sold its maximum allocation of Season Tickets for the 2017/18 season (23,000), meaning the initial period of 25 May – 25 June will be exclusively for renewals. Renewed Season Ticket Holders will then have an opportunity to relocate to any vacated seats from 26-28 June***, before remaining seats are released to new applicants.

New applications will be accepted from Fox Members only, prioritised by loyalty points earned during the 2017/18 season.

Season Ticket Holders wishing to sign-up to the Club’s Direct Debit scheme must do so before 15 June to spread the cost over the maximum number of monthly instalments (10). Direct Debit applications received after 15 June will be spread over nine months.

Season Ticket Holders already signed up to our Direct Debit scheme (excluding those in the Family Stand) will have their Season Tickets renewed automatically, with the first payment to be taken on Monday 2 July, 2018.

Ahead of the new season, the Club aims to re-engage with ALL Season Ticket Holders in the Family Stand to ensure Season Ticket Holders remain eligible and to safeguard the integrity of the area’s family atmosphere. ALLFamily Stand Season Ticket Holders will therefore be required to renew manually online, over the phone or over the counter, whether or not they are on the Direct Debit scheme.

Current Season Ticket Holders will be contacted directly by email on Friday 25 May with further information on 2018/19 Season Tickets, information that will also be available at lcfc.com.

Season Ticket Holders are reminded that they can easily renew for the 2018/19 season online by signing up to LCFC.com.

All supporters who previously held a LCFCDirect.com account must re-register on LCFC.com. For a step by step guide, click HERE and select ‘Account Sign Up And Linking Accounts’.

Terms and conditions apply and will be available from LCFC.com and the City Fanstore at King Power Stadium from 25 May.

*Subject to applicant continuing to meet necessary age criteria. Excluding car parking and all hospitality areas, including Walkers Hall dining

**Renewal must be complete by 15 June to qualify for the maximum number of Direct Debit instalments

***26-28 June will be for relocations only. Season Ticket Holders must renew their existing seat by 25 June to have the opportunity to relocate during this period.

So not sure if it's just me but it doesn't specifically mention a ballot (which is probably the wrong terminology for it anyway) but I guess there will be a window for Members to apply for the tickets left over (if any), and these will be offered to those members with the most number of points and so on?

25 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

From the OS

2018/19 Leicester City Season Tickets will go on sale from Friday 25 May, with prices set to remain frozen for a fourth successive year.

The stage for some of the most iconic moments in Premier League history, King Power Stadium remains home to one of the country’s best matchday experiences, fuelled by a Season Ticket allocation that has sold out every year since Leicester City’s return to the top flight in 2014.

And with stadium average occupancy at 99 per cent during those four campaigns, a Season Ticket remains the only way to guarantee being part of the action week in and week out.

Starting at just £365 for Adults, current Season Ticket Holders will be able to renew from Friday 25 May at 9am.

2018/19 HIGHLIGHTS

- Freeze on both Season Ticket renewal AND new-purchase prices* (subject to availability)
- Current Season Ticket Holders’ seats reserved until Monday 25 June, 6pm
- Spread the cost over up to 10 months with interest-free Direct Debit**

Prices 2

The Club sold its maximum allocation of Season Tickets for the 2017/18 season (23,000), meaning the initial period of 25 May – 25 June will be exclusively for renewals. Renewed Season Ticket Holders will then have an opportunity to relocate to any vacated seats from 26-28 June***, before remaining seats are released to new applicants.

Season Ticket Holders wishing to sign-up to the Club’s Direct Debit scheme must do so before 15 June to spread the cost over the maximum number of monthly instalments (10). Direct Debit applications received after 15 June will be spread over nine months.

Season Ticket Holders already signed up to our Direct Debit scheme (excluding those in the Family Stand) will have their Season Tickets renewed automatically, with the first payment to be taken on Monday 2 July, 2018.

Ahead of the new season, the Club aims to re-engage with ALL Season Ticket Holders in the Family Stand to ensure Season Ticket Holders remain eligible and to safeguard the integrity of the area’s family atmosphere. ALLFamily Stand Season Ticket Holders will therefore be required to renew manually online, over the phone or over the counter, whether or not they are on the Direct Debit scheme.

Current Season Ticket Holders will be contacted directly by email on Friday 25 May with further information on 2018/19 Season Tickets, information that will also be available at lcfc.com.

Season Ticket Holders are reminded that they can easily renew for the 2018/19 season online by signing up to LCFC.com.

All supporters who previously held a LCFCDirect.com account must re-register on LCFC.com. For a step by step guide, click HERE and select ‘Account Sign Up And Linking Accounts’.

Terms and conditions apply and will be available from LCFC.com and the City Fanstore at King Power Stadium from 25 May.

*Subject to applicant continuing to meet necessary age criteria. Excluding car parking and all hospitality areas, including Walkers Hall dining

**Renewal must be complete by 15 June to qualify for the maximum number of Direct Debit instalments

***26-28 June will be for relocations only. Season Ticket Holders must renew their existing seat by 25 June to have the opportunity to relocate during this period.

21 minutes ago, stripeyfox said:

So not sure if it's just me but it doesn't specifically mention a ballot (which is probably the wrong terminology for it anyway) but I guess there will be a window for Members to apply for the tickets left over (if any), and these will be offered to those members with the most number of points and so on?

yeh.

On 17/05/2018 at 10:49, Mich-ol said:

I did email them and it will be based on points. I have no idea how many points I have now & can't see this information now when I log on to my account

Although they have removed the listings for home and away points in the actual tab for them, you should still be able to see your totals in your personal details in the ticket section, I can still see mine (season ticket) and wife's (member)

5 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Although they have removed the listings for home and away points in the actual tab for them, you should still be able to see your totals in your personal details in the ticket section, I can still see mine (season ticket) and wife's (member)

Can you DM a picture so I can see where,  mine is not showing my points anymore. 

6 hours ago, stripeyfox said:

yeah that's how I read it as well. 

I have 49 points which I think is fairly high? Here's hoping!

6 hours ago, stripeyfox said:

Here's hoping been trying to get the spare seat in between my season tickets for years now.