Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

2018/19 U23s, Development, U19s etc

I wonder who'll well loan out come Jan. Hughes looked set for a loan before his injury. Hamza even in his seven minutes against Wolves looked quality with two tackles, good pressuring and no misplaced passes (providing he doesn't take penalties). Knight could do with a loan too.

2 hours ago, Foxxed said:

I wonder who'll well loan out come Jan. Hughes looked set for a loan before his injury. Hamza even in his seven minutes against Wolves looked quality with two tackles, good pressuring and no misplaced passes (providing he doesn't take penalties). Knight could do with a loan too.

I think Hamza is a given. Far too good to be playing for the U23's. Could easily do a job for us in the Premier League, unfortunately for him there's more experience ahead of him. 

Leicester City supporters can watch the Development Squad take on Arsenal at Holmes Park on Monday live on LCFC TV (7pm BST kick-off).
- Leicester City's Development Squad set for two fixtures in a week at Holmes Park
- City face Arsenal in PL2 on Monday before a PL Cup tie against Norwich City on Friday (7pm BST kick-offs)
- Supporters can watch both fixtures live and for free on LCFC TV
- Tickets are available to purchase on the night of the matches, priced at £3 for Adults and £1 for Concessions

The Foxes, who missed out on the chance to go top of Premier League 2 in a 2-2 draw with Brighton & Hove Albion last Monday, can once again reach the summit with a victory.

Commentator Nick Walsh and former City manager Micky Adams will be on air from 6:45pm BST in Whetstone, 15 minutes ahead of kick-off. 

On 27/09/2018 at 01:18, Ian Nacho said:

I think Hamza is a given. Far too good to be playing for the U23's. Could easily do a job for us in the Premier League, unfortunately for him there's more experience ahead of him. 

Not sure why he's not loaned out now tbh. We have four defensive midfielders and it was clear Mendy would be a fixture before the end of the loan transfer deadline. If Silva goes back to Sporting in Jan, however, he may still stay here.

8 hours ago, Foxxed said:

Not sure why he's not loaned out now tbh. We have four defensive midfielders and it was clear Mendy would be a fixture before the end of the loan transfer deadline. If Silva goes back to Sporting in Jan, however, he may still stay here.

He's said he doesn't want to go on loan because he wants to play for Leicester and not another club

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, lfu said:

He's said he doesn't want to go on loan because he wants to play for Leicester and not another club

Christ, I assume all players would jump to a bigger ship when possible, and every fan would sell every player after two bad games. Sell Silva and give the kid a chance if he feels like that.

• Like 1

Hamza is in that weird spot where he need to play to advance his game but we probably want to keep him around because he can contribute and yet there are a number of good central midfielders ahead of him and no one is injured. 

We could have loaned him and then all of a sudden Mendy has another long term knock and Iborra pulls a hamstring and it’s like “where is Hamza?”  

I like him, he’s tenacious and intelligent (if a little safe) in his passing. 

It's strange with Hamza, he's the type of player to control the game and basically lead the team. That's his style. But it's a brave thing putting such a player on as sub or starting him ahead of more established players. 

Makes me wonder how players like Stevie G and Yaya Toure were bedded in. I guess that's what the League Cup is for

18 minutes ago, Everygamefox said:

The big Turk reminds me of Huth but good on the ball

Him and Maguire ?

Diabate is really struggling at the moment 

Bugger, thought it started at 19:45 for some reason and just logged on to watch it.  Missed much?

We've played some nice football down the sidelines and made some sloppy passes which have allowed Arse to counterattack at speed. Think we were the better team without really worrying their keeper.