Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

On 30/11/2018 at 20:13, HoustonFox said:

Just packs or donating to me ?

@BeauMer right? lol

On 01/12/2018 at 04:43, Will1981 said:

If you have time use it on single player drafts and win will get you more packs.

Thanks! I had a token and then did two others... Got a few packs after hitting 3 and 2 wins, and then got beaten 8-0 in game 1 with my third lol At least I still got a consolation prize in two packs for that.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

They all seem to be from like 10/11 so maybe in a few years time lol

Yeah probably haha. Juanfran was 13/14 wasn't he so you never know. 

It'll probs come out near the end when its been 3 years

Edited by Brooksy

lol lol lol lol lol

Was just one on one against some dude coming in from a slight angle from the left. He's so convinced I'm going to finesse it far post that he starts moving his keeper way too early. 

Just kept running straight past his goalkeeper and tapped it in lol lol lol lol lol

Wtf even. 

He quit soon after. 

• Like 1

Alves is a end game level card. Well worth it. I have a Premier League team so I'd need Luiz and Fernandinho in there for obvious chem reasons. 

Edit: PSG back line could be deadly on FUT.

Edited by Ashley

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

lol lol lol lol lol

Was just one on one against some dude coming in from a slight angle from the left. He's so convinced I'm going to finesse it far post that he starts moving his keeper way too early. 

Just kept running straight past his goalkeeper and tapped it in lol lol lol lol lol

Wtf even. 

He quit soon after. 

When you say he moved his keeper do you mean when you hold triangle to bring him out or is there an actual way to move the keeper?

8 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

When you say he moved his keeper do you mean when you hold triangle to bring him out or is there an actual way to move the keeper?

There's a way to move your keeper. No more front post flick on goals... 

4 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

How do you do that? :ph34r:

Click R3/Annalouge button in then move it around. Plenty of YouTube tutorials about mate.

Still want to know how to get your striker to sit on opposition box from goal kicks.

9 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Narh like Ash said, he proper just shuffled over to the back stick leaving his goal wide open. 

Just won the online draft with free draft token from last week using this team:

Begovic

R. Pereira - Alderweireld - Boly - Alonso

Kovacic - IF Eriksen - Wijnaldum

Salah - Aguero - IF Sane

Got a 100k pack and 15k pack back as rewards and packed Mahrez, Asensio and a 78 rated french IF GK, not bad for free

PS Begovic is a sensational keeper.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Just give the lad the right instructions and he'll do well.

I dunno mate I feel work rates over ride instructions, especially when they’re opposite ends of the scale, I mean if he was a high medium I’d probably have taken a punt on him....

that being said I had his Toty card last year and used that as a cm and he was u real so I am tempted

Edited by dbtcity

52 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

I dunno mate I feel work rates over ride instructions, especially when they’re opposite ends of the scale, I mean if he was a high medium I’d probably have taken a punt on him....

that being said I had his Toty card last year and used that as a cm and he was u real so I am tempted

If I had the cash or enough in my club to do it cheap, I'd probably get him and use him in midfield tbh. 

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

If I had the cash or enough in my club to do it cheap, I'd probably get him and use him in midfield tbh. 

I’ve did him lol... what can I say I’m a sucker for a flashback card, after packing Walker from the packs it worked out he cost me 120k which ain’t to shabby

i use the 451 formation so I’m half tempted to buy Pogba and if Valencia then swap Valencia and Alves in game

Edited by dbtcity

6 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Narh like Ash said, he proper just shuffled over to the back stick leaving his goal wide open. 

If anyone is wondering how to do this, you hold the right analogue stick in and move it up or down depending on where you want the keeper to do.

When you start you will hemorrhage goals because it's tricky but once you get the knack of it you'll find yourself conceding far less of those over powered inside of the D finesses (the easiest way to score) and you'll have your opponent second guessing.

I was about 1600 skill total and couldn't progress in the game but now i'm about 2000 skill total in division rivals. It's made a big difference.

13 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

I see some people are still trying to trick opponents by boasting an extremely powerful starting XI, "balancing" it out with a poor Bronze bench.

So, instead of an 84 to 86 OVR, they go as low as 76, 77.

Ey.

I keep one bronze player on my bench. He's a 48 rated Polish keeper. He's always ready to play though and when he's not he does an excellent job keeping Courtois' boots nice and shiny.

Note: I hope that didn't offend any Poles. My dad's first wife was Polish, so that makes me, well...not much Polish.