Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

7 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

@Finnegan You were right. Pato is crap at CAM. Need to find a way to play him and Sturridge up top to get the best out of him.

Yeah man, he's a great striker, has all the right stats but he's not a cam. 

Fwiw, I play him on 8 chem and he's fine so all you need is one orange link to a Brazilian somewhere in your Prem team or whatever and he'd be fine up top with Sturridge in a 4312/41212.

Pop Firmino behind them and you're laughing. In a 4312 that would mean you could have literally any midfield / defence and Sturridge + Bobby would be guaranteed 10 and Pato 8.

Have a 4231 set up in dynamic tactics if you need to swap depending on what your opponent does. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

@Finnegan You were right. Pato is crap at CAM. Need to find a way to play him and Sturridge up top to get the best out of him.

Im an idiot mate. Sod the last post, realised all you need is Fabinho (or a PSG midfielder or Brazilian Ligue 1 or whatever) and can do it with your current players. 

Like I said, can use dynamic tactics to swap to a 4231 if you need to close out a game or something, sub Jesus in for one of the CMs I guess in that case. 

331q7i0.jpg

Edited by Finnegan

It‘s not scripted, not entirely.

There‘s certain moments in a game where luck is more likely to swing in your favour, though.

Or the fact that it‘s easier to score if you have conceded just before.

Plus the regular updates fudge up most people‘s tactics.

So quick question, do people just play with one main team, or two, or more? At the moment I have a Serie A team which is my strongest and favourite, a Bundes team, and a Prem team. Also have 1,000+ odd players in my club. Have some spare time on my hands so should I just sell up (I’m holding PL players for SBC) and focus on one squad? I know FUT is all about variety... 

46 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

So quick question, do people just play with one main team, or two, or more? At the moment I have a Serie A team which is my strongest and favourite, a Bundes team, and a Prem team. Also have 1,000+ odd players in my club. Have some spare time on my hands so should I just sell up (I’m holding PL players for SBC) and focus on one squad? I know FUT is all about variety... 

I always have 2. My main team right now is Serie A and my "reserve" squad is PL. I use the main team for Rivals and WL and the other for squad battles mostly. Good way too to rest the A team and not have to use fitness cards all the time. Although I have a million of those anyway now lol

5 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Im an idiot mate. Sod the last post, realised all you need is Fabinho (or a PSG midfielder or Brazilian Ligue 1 or whatever) and can do it with your current players. 

Like I said, can use dynamic tactics to swap to a 4231 if you need to close out a game or something, sub Jesus in for one of the CMs I guess in that case. 

331q7i0.jpg

I do have untradable Verrati? Could put him where Fabinho is? Don’t have the coins for Fabby yet.

5 hours ago, Finnegan said:

331q7i0.jpg

Might try this out.

700BE946-4711-4AAA-BDC9-999F441137E7.thumb.png.2c875df3bfcc3ee0bc084c0fc252031e.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ashley said:

Just lost 4-3 from being 2-0 up 65th minute with the opposition having no shots what so ever. Dominating the game 72% possesion.

Tell me it's not scripted. 

I think the oppositions team does get some sort of boost when they are losing but majority of the time when I’m in a winning position and bottle it it’s all to do with me trying too hard to not concede, making stupid decisions and panicking.

3 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

I just have 1 team, I find that using a fitness team kinda screws up how I play with my main team if that makes any sense. :D

4 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I always have 2. My main team right now is Serie A and my "reserve" squad is PL. I use the main team for Rivals and WL and the other for squad battles mostly. Good way too to rest the A team and not have to use fitness cards all the time. Although I have a million of those anyway now lol

2 hours ago, deejdeej said:

I just have 1 team, I find that using a fitness team kinda screws up how I play with my main team if that makes any sense. :D

Cheers dudes. Is the fitness team not also the bench players? On my bench and in reserves I have enough players in each team to play another game to get the main guys rested without swapping squads (with exception of goalie). Does this mean I have 6 teams and way too many players?! 

6 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Cheers dudes. Is the fitness team not also the bench players? On my bench and in reserves I have enough players in each team to play another game to get the main guys rested without swapping squads (with exception of goalie). Does this mean I have 6 teams and way too many players?! 

I always wondered why on the friends leaderboard your team is always so high on value compared to mine. Now I know lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

I always wondered why on the friends leaderboard your team is always so high on value compared to mine. Now I know lol

out of curiosity, what is everyones club value?

mines 218,000,000 at the moment which is pretty high compared to others on my friends list.