Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

What's going on with player prices? High end player prices are through the roof.

Better rewards have increased the market for high end players... everyone has better teams compared to last year. 

• Thanks 1

How the heck are all my pens getting saved?!! FUT champs so far, 0-2 played a pausing subber who had Ronaldo, Zola and then in the first min brings on Neymar up front. and then second game lost on pens. So far it’s exactly as I imagined! 

Edited by HoustonFox

4 hours ago, Finnegan said:

@dmayne7 I like the patch but what it has done is make me more susceptible to my lag, sadly.

Obviously when you get more AI assist from the defence it doesn't matter if latency is dulling your reactions. 

When you get those games that are super smooth; bliss.

So after being booted for inactivity the second the match started (despite not leaving FIFA) I've now won 7 in a row. One of those games was ridiculous with lag and the other guy was decent with a great team. Could barely get out of my half. Just waiting to lose the next 10 now.

15 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

How the heck are all my pens getting saved?!! FUT champs so far, 0-2 played a pausing subber who had Ronaldo, Zola and then in the first min brings on Neymar up front. and then second game lost on pens. So far it’s exactly as I imagined! 

Are you aiming before you press shoot? 

On 29/11/2018 at 15:15, HoustonFox said:

So quick question, do people just play with one main team, or two, or more? At the moment I have a Serie A team which is my strongest and favourite, a Bundes team, and a Prem team. Also have 1,000+ odd players in my club. Have some spare time on my hands so should I just sell up (I’m holding PL players for SBC) and focus on one squad? I know FUT is all about variety... 

I feel with all the rewards there’s no real reason to have a fitness squad as you get soooo many squad fitness cards as it is, I’d just sell up and build 1 really good team

Can’t get a win to save my life. The game just feels broken. I go to play a one two and the player randomly decides to halt his run. I play a pass to feet and the receiving player just isn’t interested in the slightest or if he does get the ball he’s so flat footed that the turn is really heavy. Passes are mainly underhit, crosses never go to my players and the defending is near on impossible. Feels like all my players are constantly on jostle

Still I keep playing lol

I wish one of you could watch one of my games just so I know it ain’t just me

Edited by foxfanazer

8 hours ago, Jordan said:

So, I got 1,050 FIFA Points (I guess because I just renewed PS+ after a long absence).

Should I just use these on packs, or is there anything else they’re good for?

If you have time use it on single player drafts and win will get you more packs.

The most comfortable of 2-0 leads, guy doesn’t have as much as an attack first half and suddenly my players just can’t move and the defenders are kicking thin air and move in 4 different directions. Pathetic excuse of a game

Edited by foxfanazer

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

The most comfortable of 2-0 leads, guy doesn’t have as much as an attack first half and suddenly my players just can’t move and the defenders are kicking thin air and move in 4 different directions. Pathetic excuse of a game

You’re really having a tough time with this game aye? lol

33 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Yeah I need a break from it for sure. Very rarely enjoy playing it which is a shame. Might start a career mode just for something different 

I can be the same though. One day I’m unbeatable, the next I’m the worst Fifa player ever. Just take a day off it. It helps especially when you’re on a losing streak.

36 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Silver 1 with 4 games remaining. No way do I win 3 of my last 4 to get to Gold 3. Pretty happy with that for my first time out in FUT Champs, but I can see why it becomes a time suck, Mrs H not happy with my excessive FIFAing ?

You really went on a marathon there! 

I know you got off to a terrible start, but great job turning it around.

Hope you get someone good for it.

• Like 1

A question lads....

I’ve just played a weekend league game. 2-2 FT, he scores in extra time, 2-3. From the kick off I go down the wing play it into my striker and he clears me out so I get a pen and he gets a red card. For some reason he then quits. Now I thought I’d get the win for that but it hasn’t registered as anything