Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

11 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Can't really say too much about your team because they're good players just not necessarily the choices I'd personally have made. For a start, you've got my centre back partnership of choice on your bench haha. I go with Koulibaly and Manolas, there's nothing wrong with Skriniar and Benatia it's just choice. 

I've never liked Pjanic either, I find him too clunky, I'd more than likely have Allan instead and then play Pato on 8 chem in front of him. 

Pato is like a baby icon for me, he's absolutely nuts. 

Cheers boss, I actually rotate rather than have a set starting line up, maybe that’s my problem, never win anything as the Tinker Man ? Koubilaly and Manolas play together too, with Florenzi and Ghoulam as full backs. Basically I have 2 elevens to utilize hyperlink and a coulple of super subs, love Pato too.I was looking at Sandro for LB but I just have them on stay back so probably not worth the coin. I switch in game between 442 and 424 as well, get a lot of goals from wingers, especially Callejon.  

Never really played on a sunday

just come up against 

Stacked team

Ronaldo

Desailly

Bergkanp

Maldini

Hazard 

Kante

latest red van Dyke and Suso 

i was gonna quit before it started as got 15 games to play.

But I didn’t and destroyed him in 30 mins 3-0 and he quit

probably the most satisfying game I’ve ever had in the WL

Edited by HankMarvin
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Lerma looks alright, similar stats to Fabinho. Easy to get as well with just 6 players needed. Probably go for him and a pack. Where’s this free player mentioned above?

Just came up when I went into FUT. 

Although 4 swaps for Lasagna is tempting, I'll go for Lerma.

Gameiro would be perfect since I've just made a PL/LaLiga/French hybrid team. I never get to 14 swap cards though.

1 hour ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Lerma looks alright, similar stats to Fabinho. Easy to get as well with just 6 players needed. Probably go for him and a pack. Where’s this free player mentioned above?

It should be in your trade pile (the remaining items one) on the FUT dashboard.

Are the EA servers down again? I am trying to log in to FUT and it gets no further than saying I am trying to connect to the EA servers. This is like the third time since I have had the game all of a couple of months ago. It annoys me that they will happily take our money but then not be able to fulfill the service correctly that we have paid for. 

Had some weird Rivals games last night playing a couple of teams like this (loads of bronze players) where they didn’t really do anything, kept giving me the ball and wouldn’t tackle. It felt weird even scoring (so left it at 6-0 both times ?). Anyone else come across this? Guessing they are trying to get relegated but get the coins still, or hope their opponent gets so bored they quit (I never quit, I just rage! ?

76261720-D347-48B1-8DB7-4F110A405CBC.thumb.jpeg.301224e616f8a0e34107dc87da3184e6.jpeg

Edited by HoustonFox

28 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Had some weird Rivals games last night playing a couple of teams like this (loads of bronze players) where they didn’t really do anything, kept giving me the ball and wouldn’t tackle. It felt weird even scoring (so left it at 6-0 both times ?). Anyone else come across this? Guessing they are trying to get relegated but get the coins still, or hope their opponent gets so bored they quit (I never quit, I just rage! ?

Could also be the case that they are simply not overly fussed with playing a match against a team where the most likely outcome is them losing. lol

There used to be a time when you could actually triumph over better teams in FUT using Silver and even Bronze squads (I did it with South Koreans or English Bronze squads in FIFA 11), but I think nowadays, the incentive just isn't there anymore, with all them special cards. IFs used to be such a rarity five or more years back.

2 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

76261720-D347-48B1-8DB7-4F110A405CBC.thumb.jpeg.301224e616f8a0e34107dc87da3184e6.jpeg

They’ll be trying to get relegated so they can bag easier wins to rank up before being promoted again! Scummers lol 

Not sure who it was but someone on here was asking about representing lcfc via fifa... turns out they’re now doing a ePremier League thing where you pick the club you want to represent then compete against other players who want to represent said club before actually playing the other winners for the other prem clubs(I’m sure that’s how it works anyway

Edited by dbtcity