Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

The new patch has somewhat ruined the game for me, again.

Just had a Squad Battles match on Semi-Pro go to penalties (which I won, but still).

The accuracy and speed of the CPU passing the ball around is sickening - on Semi Pro! They were supposed to address this, but haven't.

It's such a chore trying to nick the ball off the opponent, be it by chasing after them players or by defending manually, cutting off passing alleys.
And the gameplay has become much slower, my own players move like sloths and the new stamina deduction is harsh (although I don't play overly aggressive, I must say).

Anybody else noticed this? It's just so unrealistic.

29 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

The new patch has somewhat ruined the game for me, again.

Just had a Squad Battles match on Semi-Pro go to penalties (which I won, but still).

The accuracy and speed of the CPU passing the ball around is sickening - on Semi Pro! They were supposed to address this, but haven't.

It's such a chore trying to nick the ball off the opponent, be it by chasing after them players or by defending manually, cutting off passing alleys.
And the gameplay has become much slower, my own players move like sloths and the new stamina deduction is harsh (although I don't play overly aggressive, I must say).

Anybody else noticed this? It's just so unrealistic.

Completely agree. I only play Squad Battles and I’ve gone from comfortably winning to struggling big time. Like you say the CPU teams ping it around like the Harlem Globetrotters on any level!

Much prefer the collection of cards than the actual gameplay. Should probably revert to Match Attack cards and save the frustration!

6 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

OK

But I mean lots of things can change from one game to another, connection, EA's servers, your opponents, your mood, your concentration. 

I'll find that I'm scoring a lot of close finishes with Mertens one day and the next I'll be hitting long shots with Dybala or headers from crosses with Pato etc. 

It just comes and goes in cycles. 

Your players don't literally vary in attributes though. 

4 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

A question lads....

I’ve just played a weekend league game. 2-2 FT, he scores in extra time, 2-3. From the kick off I go down the wing play it into my striker and he clears me out so I get a pen and he gets a red card. For some reason he then quits. Now I thought I’d get the win for that but it hasn’t registered as anything 

Unless you’re winning the game just counts as a void for you even though the opponent gets a L... happened to me twice last weekend around the 60 min mark I got a pen to go ahead and they quit before i could take it! I mean what’s the point if they’re getting the L anyway! Such a Cvntish move imo

35 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Unless you’re winning the game just counts as a void for you even though the opponent gets a L... happened to me twice last weekend around the 60 min mark I got a pen to go ahead and they quit before i could take it! I mean what’s the point if they’re getting the L anyway! Such a Cvntish move imo

That’s ridiculous. Especially considering he was winning at that point

8 hours ago, Finnegan said:

But I mean lots of things can change from one game to another, connection, EA's servers, your opponents, your mood, your concentration. 

I'll find that I'm scoring a lot of close finishes with Mertens one day and the next I'll be hitting long shots with Dybala or headers from crosses with Pato etc. 

It just comes and goes in cycles. 

Your players don't literally vary in attributes though. 

Yeah, it is weird that certain players just can’t do it sometimes. I love insigne, and he’s untradeable, so I will percevere with him. Balde as my other LM is awesome. 

Current squad, any tips on players to supplement? I think I’m gonna stick with Calcio as my main team and maybe Bundes to play for less meaningful games / variety.

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=hBSrU0iLnO2qn:FFA19PS4

When do people think the Prem SBC is out? Holding onto a load of players til then 

Edited by HoustonFox

2 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Yeah, it is weird that certain players just can’t do it sometimes. I love insigne, and he’s untradeable, so I will percevere with him. Balde as my other LM is awesome. 

Current squad, any tips on players to supplement? I think I’m gonna stick with Calcio as my main team and maybe Bundes to play for less meaningful games / variety.

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=hBSrU0iLnO2qn:FFA19PS4

When do people think the Prem SBC is out? Holding onto a load of players til then 

Can't really say too much about your team because they're good players just not necessarily the choices I'd personally have made. For a start, you've got my centre back partnership of choice on your bench haha. I go with Koulibaly and Manolas, there's nothing wrong with Skriniar and Benatia it's just choice. 

I've never liked Pjanic either, I find him too clunky, I'd more than likely have Allan instead and then play Pato on 8 chem in front of him. 

Pato is like a baby icon for me, he's absolutely nuts.