Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

7 hours ago, spacemunky said:

And what a reward that is :P

It actually is, last year divisions were peer to peer, as smooth and fun as your connection. This year rivals is on dedicated servers and they don't seem to be taking the strain too well. 

It was fun for me until the mid November patch, they seem to have made a stealth fix to the net code that's made it awful since. My connection has been dog. Hopefully that's what they're fixing in this next patch. 

But weekend league is wonderful. So much better connection, either because they're using better servers or its just less people on them I don't know. 

Squad Battles on Legendary has become unplayable for me. The amount of times I take the lead, only to lose 2-1 is infuriating, even against so-called "weak" teams.

Suddenly, they pass through my defense like butter, the wildest of shots go in for them and I surprisingly fluke everything in front of goal.

Seriously.

Edited by MC Prussian

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

Squad Battles on Legendary has become unplayable for me. The amount of times I take the lead, only to lose 2-1 is infuriating, even against so-called "weak" teams.

Suddenly, the pass through my defense like butter, the wildest of shots go in for them and I surprisingly fluke everything in front of goal.

Seriously.

I’ve found Legendary ok recently, it’s Professional I struggle with! Won a Ledgendary 4-1 this morning conceding the usual 25 yarder from a bronze RB that was playing up front. Play a half decent Pro team and they pass and move for fun.

The majority of Futmas cards so far have truly been either horrible or underwhelming, to say the least. Depends on how you look at it. lol

Lacazette with a slightly worse, but more expensive version compared to his IF is a total joke. Khedira’s new card has 79 stamina and it‘s also rather pricey. Bruma I‘d possibly do, but that‘s it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Enjoy your Daley Blinds tomorrow chaps. Can't wait for mine. 

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I EVEN JUST PACKED HIM lol lol lol lol

Cashed in seven fut swap things for a rare mega pack. Boards, oooo, black card, ooooooo. Dutch flags. Ohforfu.... 

lol

Now I'm guaranteed to get him twice in picks tomorrow.