Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

42 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I’ve already got his base card untradeable. I really struggle with FUT as I’ve had issues with gambling in the past and it always ends up with me spunking all my coins on packs.

Well fair enough mate. When the fun stops, stop.

I'm so done losing 1-0 in Division Rivals.

This game is so messed up.

Selecting your player nearest to the ball when defending becomes impossible (the game just goes to a random player), and passes don't go where they should and shots usually always end up aimed at the keeper, no matter what the angle and power behind the shot.

And to top it off, entering Division Rivals has become much more of a hassle, with the servers unable to connect to an opponent, instead going into freeze mode.

Edited by MC Prussian

Foster and Calleri from gold 2.

Disappointing but there wasn’t anyone I badly wanted this week so hopefully I’m saving up my luck! Nothing in my champs packs either - is it only me the rare mega packs are ALWAYS dead for?

50k packs much better as proved in rivals rewards with IF Foster, Reus and Dzeko in my first pack and 5 84’s in my second! So they saved my week really to being an average one. 

15 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Can't decide if to sell my CL live Lingard card for 210k. Bought for 108k. Looking to invest in maybe the 87 Live Sanchez card at CB. Thoughts?

I bought Sanchez at 170k when they first got released and he has been ever present. If you are planning to play him he is a unit, and there aren't many better (VVD maybe). but if you are purely planning to invest in him, then it will be a long wait before you make any profit (assuming Spurs beat Dortmund which wont be easy)

7 minutes ago, glenny_fox said:

I bought Sanchez at 170k when they first got released and he has been ever present. If you are planning to play him he is a unit, and there aren't many better (VVD maybe). but if you are purely planning to invest in him, then it will be a long wait before you make any profit (assuming Spurs beat Dortmund which wont be easy)

I will definitely play him along side VVD. Currently got IF Bailly who is forever getting booked. Other option is get another 80k for the 87 Fabinho card in cdm. Can see Liverpool doing well.

Edited by Larry_LCFC

14 minutes ago, danny2997 said:

So got my worst finish so far of gold 3 (I didn't play all my matches) while simultaneously getting my best player pick so far (Alex Sandro) and also packing Varane.

Fixed to pander to lower ranked players and keep them playing? 

There are numerous videos of people showing their rewards in Division Two and One (Nepenthez does pack openings for others, for instance) where it's clear to see they're fed with a lot of lower-ranking TOTW players, occasionally getting something in the 86 OVR region. But mostly dross more than anything.

On the other hand, there have been lower-ranking players getting better cards out of a two-player pick package.

So, yeah. Probably onto something here. Just as much as EA hiding their most or more valuable special cards (RTTF, TOTY or TOTS, for example) towards the end of pack offers - so you'll have to go through nine packs before getting something from the very last pack opening.

On 24/12/2018 at 17:44, buzzer_b said:

Whatever you do, do not leave a credit/debit card on the account else you’re son will have Credit Card FC team in no time, and you will probably be skint lol

My son had a good time on fortnite on my debit card £289 quids worth.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Did the TOTW untradeable and got Lala. Quite happy with that.

I did it and got Lica (76 rated LW). Was a bit gutted so bought another ToTW player, did the tradeable one and got Lica (76 rated LW).

Edited by brookfox
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2