Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

Yess, I'm back to winning ways on Legendary in Squad Battles - even if it's just a feeble 1-0 against a crap side, I'll take it.

Yet is it just me or has the gameplay become much more difficult again in the past few days? Controls are sluggish and my own players move like a bag of cement once more. The seemingly easiest balls bounce off my players, smaller AI players win headers against my central defenders and CDMs and the opposition passes around like lightning, with no chance of getting anywhere near the ball early enough.

At least the crass shooting ability by the AI attackers has been toned down a bit, it seems. Still manage to score the most outrageous wonder goals if need be, mind.

Just no consistency with EA...

Edited by MC Prussian

5 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Rodrigo, is his FUTMAS card worth it?

It looks good and a.nice upgrade from his base which is great.

One thing I do know is that you can't buy that Kondogbia Europa card. It's maxed at 500K and it doesn't last a second when it does pop up. Really annoying!

Edit: they seemed to have upped that max so now everyone who got one for 500 is selling it for 650 plus. Great job once again EA. You truly are the anti Santa lol

Edited by spacemunky

Played 2 games last night won 2 yet I genuinely can’t be arsed playing! Might leave it at that and have a few weeks away from the game... I’ve got a WL qualification banked so at least I won’t have to grind div rivals when I actually decide to play it again lol 

the game is just so bad! Easily the worst Fifa I’ve played in years 

Squad Battles has been made harder by about 100%. Even on Professional, it feels as if you're playing on Legendary.

Fouls are exclusively called against me, AI passing is still from another planet.

I just had a game on Professional 0-0 after 90 minutes, go to extra time and penalties. lol

When the simplest of passes go astray, when you're clear through for a one-on-one with the goalkeeper and

a) the defender catches up with ease

b) suddenly on the last few yards, your attacker inexplicably slows down

You know EA have meddled with the gameplay again.

Fvck it.

Edited by MC Prussian

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Squad Battles has been made harder by about 100%. Even on Professional, it feels as if you're playing on Legendary.

Fouls are exclusively called against me, AI passing is still from another planet.

I just had a game on Professional 0-0 after 90 minutes, go to extra time and penalties. lol

When the simplest of passes go astray, when you're clear through for a one-on-one with the goalkeeper and the defender

a) catches up with ease

b) suddenly on the last few yards, your attacker inexplicably slows down

You know EA have meddled with the gameplay again.

Fvck it.

I just find the chemistry system a total joke. You're right too with Ai So perfect it's just hard to play against. Last year I wouldn't go below legendary, this year I only play legendary if the team rating is below 80 otherwise I'd get thrashed by a team who's strikers include ings and Antonio