Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

25 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Nice one mate! He's a solid CDM or you could put him towards a higher-tier Icon of your fancy!

Thanks mate. I think the plan will be that as I use Deco I’ll wait for his SBC to drop, get him untradeable for cheap (I’d never sell him anyway) and sell his tradable card. 

33 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Why the fvck am I coming up against A nearly full team of Icons and then a team with Pele in it in Division 5?!

I’d hate to know what it’s like in Division 1!

From my experience so far, +1 rating upgrade on my team equals 1 more guaranteed icon in the opponents team. Since upgrading to 187 team, I haven't faced a team with less than 5 icons in division 3, what's all that about?

Mission accomplished. Josef Martinez secured.

But. What. A. Grind. Jeebus.

This challenge felt like eternity to complete. Especially with so many people exploiting the three super subs tactics. Made me feel cheated upon, because you can of course never tell whether your opponent has three high-rated, non-MLS players in his lineup or not.