Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Alireza Jahanbakhsh - Brighton

1 minute ago, ARM1968 said:

Started off well, tailed off in the middle and the less said about the ending the better. 

Maybe we're over reacting we still have 3 weeks i guess but jesus right now we're going to be relying on Vardy, Albrighton, Gray, Diabete and Maddison whilst nearly all of our rivals for a top half finish are improving their attacking options, what is going on...

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Someone mentioned something about football and religion in another thread. Here is another excellent example of it. 

Blind faith. 

19 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

Not a chance he will turn good! I just don’t see it 

Issa joke.

4 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Battle Royale. 

Was that the freaky Japanese film that was a companion piece to Hunger Games?  Of course Battle Royale preceded the adaptation of Collins novel.

Sorry.  Forgot myself.  Puel out.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh is close to a transfer abroad. This is told by the agent of the flavor maker of AZ, Amir Hashemi, in conversation with NH.

Iran's international team is expected to return to AZ on Saturday after taking part in the World Cup in Russia. The Alkmaarders then play a practice match against their own team of promises during the annual fanday. Whether Jahanbakhsh is still in action on behalf of AZ is not certain.

"We are actually discussing a transfer, but I can not say which team is involved, but it is not a Dutch club," Hashemi said. With the right winger it goes well according to his agent. "He enjoys his holiday in his own country with his family."

Jahanbakhsh was recently explicitly linked by media from his own country to a switch to Leicester City. He could succeed Ryad Mahrez there. Jahanbakhsh crowned himself top scorer of the Eredivisie last season with 21 goals.

https://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuws/829261/jahanbakhsh-hard-op-weg-naar-az-uitgang-concreet-in-gesprek-over-transfer-.html