Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Alireza Jahanbakhsh - Brighton

1 hour ago, chapero82 said:

1 hour ago, FoxinNotts said:

Alireza Jahanbakhsh is close to a transfer abroad. This is told by the agent of the flavor maker of AZ, Amir Hashemi, in conversation with NH.

Iran's international team is expected to return to AZ on Saturday after taking part in the World Cup in Russia. The Alkmaarders then play a practice match against their own team of promises during the annual fanday. Whether Jahanbakhsh is still in action on behalf of AZ is not certain.

"We are actually discussing a transfer, but I can not say which team is involved, but it is not a Dutch club," Hashemi said. With the right winger it goes well according to his agent. "He enjoys his holiday in his own country with his family."

Jahanbakhsh was recently explicitly linked by media from his own country to a switch to Leicester City. He could succeed Ryad Mahrez there. Jahanbakhsh crowned himself top scorer of the Eredivisie last season with 21 goals.

https://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuws/829261/jahanbakhsh-hard-op-weg-naar-az-uitgang-concreet-in-gesprek-over-transfer-.html

So so what does any of this actually say?

20 minutes ago, NasPb said:

Looks like Austria backwards. There are flights from Iran to Austria at the same time he sent that message. We're playing in Austria soon. Thoughts??? 

Screenshot_20180720-211517_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20180720-205733_Twitter.jpg

Well.....

Brighton did a preseason trip to Switzerland and they're now back in the UK. 

City play Notts County tomorrow but the website states we then embark on a week long trip to Austria with games on Wednesday and Saturday.

My guess is AJ will meet us there, have his medical and sign for us before playing in one or both of the games on the tour, but won't be announced for a week - mainly to annoy people on here - and will be listed as A. Trialist on the teamsheet. 

Either way, excellent work Columbo

• Like 2

Yep - he is definitely on Austrian as he looks grumpy and this is the normal feeling you have when flying with them. He will have take another flight whatever happens as we will be training on the other side of the Country. He may of course be transitting in VIE for Holland?  I will be arriving in VIE at midday today and will search the entire airport before going home in case he is doing a Riyad and living in the airport.

3 hours ago, NasPb said:

Looks like Austria backwards. There are flights from Iran to Austria at the same time he sent that message. We're playing in Austria soon. Thoughts??? 

[...]

Reading this I thought this was gonna be another 'classic' FoxesTalk piss-take, but it seems like you might actually be onto something... Getting a little excited now that this seems like its happening :)

Now only one question remains...

What's creepier? Reverse-engineering an instagram post to find out where someone is travelling based on seat covers, or Liam's borderline obsessive tracking of planes and helicopters to monitor the owner's exact whereabouts. Hmm... lol

Edited by Xen
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SheppyFox said:

Doesn’t load for me, what does it say friend? 

DEVELOPING: Both Leicester City and Brighton have had a bid accepted for winger Alireza Jahanbakhsh in the region of £22M-£25M. Decision now down to the player. #LCFC #BHAFC

• Thanks 1