Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Iran

Alireza Jahanbakhsh - Brighton

Just been reading the Brighton forum on him and they have 47 pages on him. It seems they've been after him for a while but according to them his wage demands were too high and apparently he was waiting to see if any other offers come in. If he does go there then we cant have seriously been in for him. We will offer more wages and will be a bigger name to him than Brighton. 

2 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Just been reading the Brighton forum on him and they have 47 pages on him. It seems they've been after him for a while but according to them his wage demands were too high and apparently he was waiting to see if any other offers come in. If he does go there then we cant have seriously been in for him. We will offer more wages and will be a bigger name to him than Brighton. 

is this a race?we are so behind

time to post a documentary 

3 minutes ago, tsintskaro said:

is this a race?we are so behind

time to post a documentary 

It surprised me they had so many pages on him as ive not seen them linked to him anywhere. I think Brighton keep their transfer business pretty quiet though. If you google him all the news reports are linking him to us. None are linking him to Brighton. Like i said before, if he goes there then we couldn't have been seriously interested in him. 

4 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

It surprised me they had so many pages on him as ive not seen them linked to him anywhere. I think Brighton keep their transfer business pretty quiet though. If you google him all the news reports are linking him to us. None are linking him to Brighton. Like i said before, if he goes there then we couldn't have been seriously interested in him. 

made up twitter story i guess 

1 minute ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

That's it I'm having a Portuguese shower and going down the ground with my SACK THE BOARD banner I made during the Megson days

As if I wasn't ready to bleed out in the bath you go and mention this. 

1 minute ago, the fox said:

People getting worked up over this. This season gonna usher the era of Gray. This is definitely his season! Absolutely and without a doubt!.................. Hopefully.........Maybe..........Please!!!

Someone mentioned something about football and religion in another thread. Here is another excellent example of it. 

Blind faith. 

2 minutes ago, the fox said:

People getting worked up over this. This season gonna usher the era of Gray. This is definitely his season! Absolutely and without a doubt!.................. Hopefully.........Maybe..........Please!!!

Not a chance he will turn good! I just don’t see it