Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

16 minutes ago, egg_fried_rice said:

Which game are you all plumping for? Watching Messi on the big occasions is something we should all savour, but I reckon Ajax v Juve will be the more entertaining game - Ajax have been playing with such ludicrously entertaining pomp this CL.

Starting with United vs Barcelona for obvious Messi reasons but i'm switching if theres an early goal in the other game.

Opted for Man Utd vs Barca for similarly obvious Messi reasons (and just in general this Barca side seems in such a good place).

Would love for Ajax to do over Juve like they did Real but the Spanish side really are relatively shite these days so Juve are a totally different proposition.

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Think the other game will be a procession personally. Ajax were good in Madrid but you can't over state how shit Real were. Juve are a different beast. 

Real were shite, don't get me wrong.

But mainly because Ajax were sensational. Ajax had about 7/8 players playing the best game of their career.

If Ajax can turn up again like that they do have a chance. But they won't so they don't.

3 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

What was the lino flagging for there?

Suarez was coming back from an offside position then rolled back round once he was back onside. I’d have give offside because he was actually involved in the move as he scored the goal at the end of it so he defenders were having to watch him as well as the main part of the play. 

Oh **** off McTominay that is absolutely awful. Shoot the twat in to the sun. I absolutely hate that in football, when a footballer - usually Mo Salah - feels the tiniest contact and just jumps straight on the floor like there's a Sniper loose. 

what the **** is mcmanamananammana on about? Smalling has completely clattered Messi there.

Just now, SouthStandUpperTier said:

There you go.

Nah, I expect him to be shocking.

But this is incredible. Not sure he's made a pass yet.

Just now, Finnegan said:

Oh **** off McTominay that is absolutely awful. Shoot the twat in to the sun. I absolutely hate that in football, when a footballer - usually Mo Salah - feels the tiniest contact and just jumps straight on the floor like there's a Sniper loose. 

Flailing arms, arched back, exaggerated fall down. Disgraceful. VAR needs to allow bookings for that as one of it's 'criteria' to check. If defenders can get pulled up for fouls retrospectively via VAR in the box then attacking players should have the same treatment for when they dive, too.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Flailing arms, arched back, exaggerated fall down. Disgraceful. VAR needs to allow bookings for that as one of it's 'criteria' to check. If defenders can get pulled up for fouls retrospectively via VAR in the box then attacking players should have the same treatment for when they dive, too.

Retrospective ten game ban.