Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

Ronaldo's 125th Champions League goal tonight.

Only 14 players have scored more than 125 in the Premier League and there are only a max of 13 Champions League games per season.

Absolutely ****ing mental.

Really good goal too. Criminal defending leaving him alone but his run was amazing. 

Just now, Finnegan said:

Messi: blatantly tries to put ball under wall 

Macca: I don't think he meant that, he's trying to get it up. 

Eh. 

He even says 'he's lifted it up'.

It's literally stayed on the ground all the time!!

• Like 1

I know it's not entertaining to watch but I think the commentary team have missed the point a lot with barca. 

Barca are well aware United have only scored one goal in the CL at home this season and that player has since been sold to China. 

They also know they're probably not gonna be beaten in their home leg. 

This is dull af yeah but it's also just a very professional performance whilst conserving energy and Macca saying there's nothing to fear in the next leg is dumb af. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

I know it's not entertaining to watch but I think the commentary team have missed the point a lot with barca. 

Barca are well aware United have only scored one goal in the CL at home this season and that player has since been sold to China. 

This is dull af yeah but it's also just a very professional performance whilst conserving energy and Macca saying there's nothing to fear in the next leg is dumb af. 

That's too sensible for them to work out and doesn't go against their pro-English/anti-Barca agenda tonight.

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

it is the exact same as last night. these are teams in the middle of trying to win 8000 trophies, away from home against dangerous sides.

people like jenas and mcmanaman somewhat strangely expect them to just go gung ho from the first minute to the last for 180 minutes. barca are going to go home with an away goal, a first leg advantage and they’ve barely even tried. why would they be busting a gut and leaving themselves open at the back just cos BT think they should? weirdos. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I’ve said this to you before in similar circumstances, but Atleti have made a living out of these types of performances. As long as you don’t concede in the first leg away from home, you hold the aces, for me.