Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

UEFA Champions League 2018/19

Say what you like about Ederson's kicking, that's great for dismissing fodder in the Premier League. The primary function of a goalkeeper is to save shots, and he isn't very good at doing that.

29 minutes ago, Manini said:

@spacemunky is Fletcher a County fan or the other lot? I could have sworn that he was a red but I know he’s one of the Directors at Notts Co now isn’t he? Or is that purely just a “professional” venture? 

Fletcher is definitely a Forest fan. One of the reasons he's always rimming Jenas

So that was Peps idea of playing football. This Man.city have a better team than Spurs,though underrated.

that was scared y-cat football. He should of got Mahrez playing in full flow...the defence behind him is strong enough....y

They have been playing these last 3 years,in Europe and dish out,what I expect from Utd or Spurs,these are supposed to be by far our best

Team....sorry I expected more,from at least an attempt in playing free-flowing football....No excuses they are still running scared of their own shadows...

and Peps wrath if they don't obey....It looked like Puel had been giving Pep some tips..!!!

anybody defending with the excuse they didn't want to fall to a sucker punch....They out suckered themselves......!!!

18 minutes ago, rachhere said:

You mean it wasn't? I was only half watching and assumed it really was him!

I thought it was him as well and was wondering why nothing was being done but when I seen nobody put anything on here I assumed I was wrong 

10 hours ago, splinterdream said:

Another game Mahrez looked a little out of his depth, not sure it's going to work out for him at Man City

How can you call a player out of his depth that looked no worse than any of his team mates? He stuck rigidly to the Guardiola plan, keep the ball, take no risks, try and tire them out. 

There have been plenty of games this season where has had the freedom to take people on, score and assist. 

The whole Man City team was shit yesterday tbh. Nobody played particularly well, they all looked nervous. I thought Mahrez was one of the more solid. 

8 hours ago, Jaspa said:

Don't think he's gone in maliciously on that clip, clumsy and dangerous though. A yellow would be right

If you follow the rules, that's a red, over the ball, reckless (straight leg). Whether the rule is right or not is another question, but that is red. Seen many of them this season (Vardy vs Wolves for example).

48 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

The whole Man City team was shit yesterday tbh. Nobody played particularly well, they all looked nervous. I thought Mahrez was one of the more solid. 

I thought their central midfield was diabolical. Absolutely nothing going forward. 

39 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Weird performance from Man City, they didn't even look bothered about losing 1-0. I know they back themselves at home but a Spurs away goal makes it very difficult. Spurs were there for the taking if Man City wanted it more. 

Yeah it was bizarre, if they had just played the usual Man City way with the strongest 11, Sane, De Bruyne etc then the hard work could have been done last night.

just before Spurs scored it was all Man City due to them actually getting out of 2nd gear so even more weird that they didn't trust themselves to go full strength for the full 90, I know they have a shed load of games but they have the squad to deal with it