Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Rachid Ghezzal signs.

8 hours ago, H.a.r.r.y said:

it seems like I'm not worthy of having an opinion

Maybe give some reasons why you have a certain opinion with the view to opening some dialogue on the topic instead of just a partial sentence that slams one of our players.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

On the fence. He started off decent and looked sharp, he then faded drastically before turning up against Burnley where he was excellent in the number 10 role. My suggestion is let's give him longer before we condemn him to an electric chair ?

Nahhhhhh the electric chair is much more fun. He should have had 35goals by now and us top of the table. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

On the fence. He started off decent and looked sharp, he then faded drastically before turning up against Burnley where he was excellent in the number 10 role. My suggestion is let's give him longer before we condemn him to an electric chair ?

Guillotine even so our manager feels at home. 

• Haha 1

Think he's going to be a 'mustard' type of player, in particular.

Either people will like him and will give him time to develop or detest him if he fails to improve after a couple of more games.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Did some decent stuff against a poor Burnley side to be fair to the lad. 

Have to say though, he just doesn't seem to react fast enough to what's going on around him at times. I feel like his response time is pretty slow and he doesn't have the kind of awareness that Maddison has shown. I'm not sure if that is something which can come with form. 

On 18/11/2018 at 15:17, oadby.fox said:

Did some decent stuff against a poor Burnley side to be fair to the lad. 

Have to say though, he just doesn't seem to react fast enough to what's going on around him at times. I feel like his response time is pretty slow and he doesn't have the kind of awareness that Maddison has shown. I'm not sure if that is something which can come with form. 

he's incredibly one footed. so he has to take one or two touches extra every time. 

On 17/11/2018 at 21:15, gurru991 said:

Maybe give some reasons why you have a certain opinion with the view to opening some dialogue on the topic instead of just a partial sentence that slams one of our players.

@H.a.r.r.y said he doesn't think he's up to scratch.  Agree or disagree but it's a fair comment, he doesn't need to write an essay on it before you 'slam' one of our members.

On 18/11/2018 at 18:42, gurru991 said:

It's not that long ago that people here were saying how shit Chilwell was & we know how that turned out .

Many also said the same about Musa, Inler, Hernandez, Slimani, Silva etc etc and we know how that turned out.

This anodyne self-righteousness on this forum is getting really boring.

On 18/11/2018 at 18:42, gurru991 said:

I know !!! It's not that long ago that people here were saying how shit Chilwell was & we know how that turned out .

Clueless people were saying how shit a 19 year old was, I think the situations are little bit different.

He is 26 and had one good season, the highlight reel from his last club is pretty spot on, shows good touches and vision one minute but then plays like his had a lobotomy the next.

That said I hope he does well here.