Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Rachid Ghezzal signs.

I thought in the Liverpool game things were coming off for him and he looked okay but other than the cup goal he hasn't shown much else. He has something but really needs to be ready to affect games like todays and not seem so passive. Don't know where we go from here but even with Ricardo, Albrighton and Gray we need a contribution from him particularly when the Christmas / New Year fixtures come. Forget Mahrez comparisons, I just expect our club to give starts to players capable of holding their own at this (todays opposition) level not liabilities who need subbing early.

On 24/10/2018 at 09:48, mucfox said:

Ghezzal was a bad purchase of our scouts.

LCFC has to buy HAKIM ZIYECH from Ajax Amsterdam - the real copy of Riyad Mahrez

Enjoy his skills and his incredible left foot - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzubkgsIXUE

That ship has well and truly sailed . Should have been done 2 years ago 

I was one who was uncertain when we signed him. He seemed to come with very, um, 'mixed' reviews but I was obviously going to form my own opinion as I'd never actually seen him play. Now I have and I'm still uncertain. He has something for sure; a couple of touches yesterday (one particularly) were bordering on sublime but he can also have his comedy moments. I think, for me, he's an option but from what I've seen so far from him, he'd not be my first pick. I hope I change my mind (that is, he proves me wrong)

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Blue ROI said:

Encouraging from Ghezzal today. Unlucky not to score and much more involved than he has been recently.

Needed that after the Arsenal game.

Only critisicm of him was how he seemed to take that second too long to react to things or release the ball