Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Euro 2020 Qualifiers

It’s such a terrible shame that in this bright new era for English football we’ve still got Clive ****ing Tyldsley commentating.

Absolutely dire commentator.

Just now, ttfn said:

It’s such a terrible shame that in this bright new era for English football we’ve still got Clive ****ing Tyldsley commentating.

Absolutely dire commentator.

He's commentated for so long, this must be about his umpteenth "bright new era" for England!

1 minute ago, PhillippaT said:

And Hoddle...

I can just about tolerate Hoddle. He's not the most dynamic of pundits but I can cut him some slack as he was a bit of a hero of mine growing up. And he's lucky not to be dead . ITV coverage is pretty shit overall  really - I'm sure they could do better

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

remarkable how obvious it has been since he first stepped foot on a football pitch that raheem sterling would be the best player of all time 

Tbh, I know you've always said it, but I never thought he'd be this good. Everything he does now is brilliant. He must be Manchester City's most important player, he plays every game for them. 

• Like 1

Wonder what Phil Foden makes of all this, with Sancho on one wing and Hudson-Odoi on the other.

A creative midfield position is crying out to be seized by somebody and he’s playing 10 minutes every 3 weeks.

Perhaps it will be best for his long-term development but he must either be pissed off or be the most self-disciplined 18 year old on the planet.

9 minutes ago, ttfn said:

Wonder what Phil Foden makes of all this, with Sancho on one wing and Hudson-Odoi on the other.

A creative midfield position is crying out to be seized by somebody and he’s playing 10 minutes every 3 weeks.

Perhaps it will be best for his long-term development but he must either be pissed off or be the most self-disciplined 18 year old on the planet.

Perhaps best for him to go out on loan to maybe a Dortmund or us and get consistent game time to further his development. But at the same time he is 18, is it best for him to stay and learn from some of the best at Man City?

• Like 1