Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Euro 2020 Qualifiers

This is such a strong squad. Only weaknesses are the reserves at centre back and central midfield.

The first XI isnt as good as 2004 but the squad has the potential to be so much better.

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Great team goal again, but the purring over Kane is ridiculous. 3 of his last few goals have been penalties and a tap-in. 

Who’s been purring over him? Been alright and buries his chances. Goal record for England is excellent

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Maddison could be the missing link in this side imo. Strong end to the season and start the next well and I think Southgate will have to look at him 

Is there a missing link? I think we look pretty bloody good at the moment to be honest (opposition considered) 

3 minutes ago, Goober said:

Who’s been purring over him? Been alright and buries his chances. Goal record for England is excellent

Lee Dixon was loving his “intelligence” for not running offside. Had he been offside in that position he should have retired on the spot.

I know the opposition hasn’t been great in this round of fixtures but it beggars belief that 9 months ago we reached a World Cup semi final with no creativity whatsoever.

The team is full of creativity and movement now.

1 minute ago, ttfn said:

I know the opposition hasn’t been great in this round of fixtures but it beggars belief that 9 months ago we reached a World Cup semi final with no creativity whatsoever.

The team is full of creativity and movement now.

Both Montenegro and Czech Republic aren't that bad really, another time they've caused England problems. Just shows how good we are now. 

7 minutes ago, Goober said:

Clive Tyldesley, not doubting he's a good player but saying he's hit the ground running after returning from injury with a lot of his goals being penalties is a bit of an exaggeration.

7 minutes ago, Manini said:

Is there a missing link? I think we look pretty bloody good at the moment to be honest (opposition considered) 

I mean going forward and against better teams. It's great wiping the floor with these sort of sides but we need to do it against the Belgium's and Croatia's etc. Still think we're fairly weak in the middle of the park

• Like 1