Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buce

What's in the news?

This speech lol

No matter how utterly crap May is and the depths of inadequate argument she can entertain, Corbyn somehow still manages to pass off being even worse.

5 minutes ago, Strokes said:

I came in switched C4 on and seen it, I thought it was the Deal initially lol

what was the amendment?

Give us unilateral withdrawal from the backstop. Ridiculous given it can't happen.

So does Theresa May now hold the accolade of first Government found in contempt of Parliament and the biggest defeat in Government history? 

Short of running over one of the Queens corgis I'm not sure how it could get any worse for her, surely the worst PM in modern history. 

Just now, EnderbyFox said:

So does Theresa May now hold the accolade of first Government found in contempt of Parliament and the biggest defeat in Government history? 

Short of running over one of the Queens corgis I'm not sure how it could get any worse for her, surely the worst PM in modern history. 

Ramsay MacDonald still holds biggest defeat.

She's bad, but this was a shitshow to inherit - Eden and McMillan are still worse imo.