Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
The People's Hero

Abusive Posts

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Walkers said:

I've always found it amusing how people can't cope with becoming a moderator on a forum (nothing personal against Webbo although I guess this isn't the case with him) like its a physical full time job.

To be fair there is still a degree of effort involved. No way I could be arsed to do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Nalis said:

To be fair there is still a degree of effort involved. No way I could be arsed to do it.

Sure but no one is forced to do it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For a second there I thought the thread title was 'Abusive Poets', would have been a much more interesting thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mark_w said:

For a second there I thought the thread title was 'Abusive Poets', would have been a much more interesting thread.

 Beauty is truth, truth beauty, that is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know, you salty ****. 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moaning about abusive posts and you have a "league of idiots" in your signature lol 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Walkers said:

Why was Babylon banned?

Would be surprised he he has/had.

One of the least-offending posters there can be imo.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Stadt said:

Moaning about abusive posts and you have a "league of idiots" in your signature lol 

I'd rather be called a **** than someone continually posting how much better and smarter they are than everyone else lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Would be surprised he he has/had.

One of the least-offending posters there can be imo.

Apparently not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

I have recently been banned and on my return been to told **** off by another poster. 😃

 

Is that poster banned? - How do we know? 

I see the post that I reported a few days ago that didn't offend me in the slightest has disappeared, i'm guessing reporting maybe does work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×