Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Haywood_6

Sky Package - Special Offers

4 hours ago, foxile5 said:

Signed up with sky for £45 Black Friday deal. 

About six months in and they've charged me 100, 70, 60, 50. Not the price offered at all. 

Anyone know anything about this kinda stuff to recommend a  course of action. 

Tossers. Does that include broadband perhaps? I've not had it that bad but they do love a little price hike rather often. Usually really good when you get through to customer service, but my god it's not always easy, especially recently (don't get me started on my issues with them!)

3 hours ago, Bluefoxtim said:

Those 'adult channels' aren't cheap are they?

Ha. If only. The charges are so arbitrary. 

I organised a callback to discuss my bill and register my upset. The person who called me told me that they couldn't help as they were the sales team. Unreal they had the balls to try and sell me more packages instead of address the complaint. 

1 hour ago, sdb said:

Tossers. Does that include broadband perhaps? I've not had it that bad but they do love a little price hike rather often. Usually really good when you get through to customer service, but my god it's not always easy, especially recently (don't get me started on my issues with them!)

Yeah includes the Internet and sky cinema for 48.50.

Really good deal. Not the one I'm getting though. 

6 hours ago, foxile5 said:

Signed up with sky for £45 Black Friday deal. 

About six months in and they've charged me 100, 70, 60, 50. Not the price offered at all. 

Anyone know anything about this kinda stuff to recommend a  course of action. 

What? I’ve literally never heard of this happening. What are you getting charged for? 

23 hours ago, lildave3 said:

What? I’ve literally never heard of this happening. What are you getting charged for? 

Nothing! The price of the TV package is fluctuating month to month. 

It's ****ing irritating because we signed up on a black Friday deal which was, obviously, hugely attractive. I've not gotten that benefit once. 

Service call on Friday and if its not remedied I'll just have to cancel. 

4 hours ago, foxile5 said:

Nothing! The price of the TV package is fluctuating month to month. 

It's ****ing irritating because we signed up on a black Friday deal which was, obviously, hugely attractive. I've not gotten that benefit once. 

Service call on Friday and if its not remedied I'll just have to cancel. 

Honestly I’m so confused I’ve never heard of this. Surely you just agree a contract to pay a set price? 

1 hour ago, lildave3 said:

Honestly I’m so confused I’ve never heard of this. Surely you just agree a contract to pay a set price? 

Absolutely. Black Friday deal. The chap I spoke to, in sales, said it wasn't right but perhaps there had been api based increases. 

Honestly fuming. Not on. 

1 hour ago, foxile5 said:

Absolutely. Black Friday deal. The chap I spoke to, in sales, said it wasn't right but perhaps there had been api based increases. 

Honestly fuming. Not on. 

Having similar issues, BF deal signed, havent seen a consistent price charged since.   Again little to no clarity from Sky on why either

You guys need to examine your invoice to see why, look at how the bill is broken down, I consider it very unusual for something like a tv package to fluctuate from month to month unless someone in your household is ordering PPV stuff, and fluctuations may also be down to voice calls.

4 hours ago, Chrysalis said:

You guys need to examine your invoice to see why, look at how the bill is broken down, I consider it very unusual for something like a tv package to fluctuate from month to month unless someone in your household is ordering PPV stuff, and fluctuations may also be down to voice calls.

Not got a house phone and haven't ordered anything. It is unusual - hence the mirth. 

• 2 weeks later...

My sky bill has gone through the roof. I have tv, phone and broadband with them. Dont use the phone, but need unlimited internet. What is the base tv pack and what does it give you? I've been hearing about sky signature back but cant find any details on sky site. 

Any advice appreciated!

• 3 weeks later...
On 07/02/2019 at 14:58, Haywood_6 said:

Hi everyone,

I'm an employee at Sky and also a regular visitor on this forum. I've got some staff discount codes to give away so if any of you are interested in a cheap package - Please DM me for more details.

Cheers

Edit - Forgot to mention this is for new customers only

I don’t suppose you’re still a sky warrior with access to codes are you?? X

7 hours ago, Haywood_6 said:

You have come to the right place @LCFCLady , the below is all that's available right now though. Let me know if you need a code?

image.thumb.png.189d0db47918d0c99723b074d4e0622f.png

Do you have to take the broadband and sky talk with this particular offer for it to get the desired discount? I’ve not long signed up for my broadband. 

20 hours ago, stix said:

Do you have to take the broadband and sky talk with this particular offer for it to get the desired discount? I’ve not long signed up for my broadband. 

Yes also wondering this :)

Only in need of Sky TV, Sky Sports and the HD / UHD Addon please

• 2 weeks later...