Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Haywood_6

Sky Package - Special Offers

On 04/08/2019 at 18:58, Royston. said:

Plus £30 odd a month for BT sport

For us, its worth it cos we watch alot of tv be it netflix, movies, football or cartoons for my daughter. Be nice if all this was available cheaper though.

Screenshot_20190804-185420.jpg

Wow, speak to them, i've just negotiated a new deal

I get full TV, broadband and Phone (including talk anytime, as i work from home) for £85.....

tv.PNG

BB&TALK.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/09/2019 at 22:04, FLAN said:

How good is the broadband?  Need it as I work from home and virgin is pretty decent but they are charging me over the odds for tv 

I had exactly this issue. Was happy with Virgin broadband but not their tv. 

Took the plunge about about a year ago and transferred everything across to Sky. Broadband has been fine for me - get 70mbps download and 17 upload (using google Wifi mesh as we have thick walls). 

Better than expected, tbh, and so far better than Virgin. 

• Like 1

Now tv for sky sports £25 a month (6 month offer that’s always about) £5 by sport app with my broadband, run through my Xbox for HD on the telly. Prime 3.99 with my old student email address, Netflix 9.99, now tv cinema 11.99, now tv entertainment 8.99

everything (except kids) £64

• 3 weeks later...

Was in Highcross earlier and spoke to the sky reps to get some deals as currently with virgin. Anyway she had good deals (all entertainment channels and sports in hd, sky q, 2 boxes and broadband) for £62. Prob was the internet isn’t great from sky in my area. Anyway I rang virgin after saying I would leave and they dropped my current price by £26!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, SystonFox said:

Do you have any tips for existing customers? What can we do to reduce sky high (no pun intended) fees? What can we say on the phone? 

Just ring to say you're unhappy with your bill and want to cancel. You'll most likely get put through to retentions where they can offer a reduced price.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...