Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Haywood_6

Sky Package - Special Offers

My deals came to an end and my prices went up, a lot! So after a phone call and a wait of over 30 minutes of hold music they didn’t give me a deal I thought was acceptable so I’ve ditched my sports package which is a shame but in all honesty the bias was getting on my tits. 

• 3 months later...
37 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

I want to get a month's pass for sky sports on now tv, anyone know of any offers? 

I have just signed up three months for £20 each month. They emailed me the offer though so not sure if it’s available for everyone.

2 hours ago, Wet Trump said:

I want to turn BT sports on for a month or so to cover the end of the season, is this possible? And if so what kind of price is it?

£25 a month rolling contract through sky

Edited by Lcfc82

I've bought two 7-day Now TV passes from Curry's to cover the Brighton and Everton matches. £10 each (Now TV 24 hour pass is £9.99). 

I'm anticipating that some of our remaining Sky matches will be free-to-air on Pick channel (or Amazon or BBC) as we are one of only a few clubs that have no free games in the first announced batch. 

I've already got BT Sport as part of my broadband deal. 

3 hours ago, Spudulike said:

I've bought two 7-day Now TV passes from Curry's to cover the Brighton and Everton matches. £10 each (Now TV 24 hour pass is £9.99). 

I'm anticipating that some of our remaining Sky matches will be free-to-air on Pick channel (or Amazon or BBC) as we are one of only a few clubs that have no free games in the first announced batch. 

I've already got BT Sport as part of my broadband deal. 

I'm guessing you buy the pass (or a least a code number) and can begin the 7 days when you want....not from day of purchase?

If so, I'll so same as you

34 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I'm guessing you buy the pass (or a least a code number) and can begin the 7 days when you want....not from day of purchase?

If so, I'll so same as you

Yes, spot on. I purchased online (link further up the thread) so you'll need to do it quickly to get delivery by Saturday. You can probably buy it in store (if they're open). Just start it whenever you want. 

Edited by Spudulike
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Yes, spot on. I purchased online (link further up the thread) so you'll need to do it quickly to get delivery by Saturday. You can probably buy it in store (if they're open). Just start it whenever you want. 

Yep, just done it. Will only start it ahead of BHA match anyways...but delivery due in 4/5 days

Just now, Paninistickers said:

Yep, just done it. Will only start it ahead of BHA match anyways...but delivery due in 4/5 days

Oh yeah, of course. Watford is on BT Sport. I've bought monthly passes for £25 in the past from Curry's but they're out of stock currently. 

14 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Signed up with sky for £45 Black Friday deal. 

About six months in and they've charged me 100, 70, 60, 50. Not the price offered at all. 

Anyone know anything about this kinda stuff to recommend a  course of action. 

Have you got the MySky app. That will give you a breakdown of everything you are being charged for and future bills.