Jump to content
Haywood_6

Sky Package - Special Offers

Recommended Posts

On 01/11/2019 at 17:17, Haywood_6 said:

Just ring to say you're unhappy with your bill and want to cancel. You'll most likely get put through to retentions where they can offer a reduced price.

Does that work if you've been with them only three months. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

My deals came to an end and my prices went up, a lot! So after a phone call and a wait of over 30 minutes of hold music they didn’t give me a deal I thought was acceptable so I’ve ditched my sports package which is a shame but in all honesty the bias was getting on my tits. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...
37 minutes ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

I want to get a month's pass for sky sports on now tv, anyone know of any offers? 

I have just signed up three months for £20 each month. They emailed me the offer though so not sure if it’s available for everyone.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Wet Trump said:

I want to turn BT sports on for a month or so to cover the end of the season, is this possible? And if so what kind of price is it?

£25 a month rolling contract through sky

Edited by Lcfc82
Link to post
Share on other sites

I've bought two 7-day Now TV passes from Curry's to cover the Brighton and Everton matches. £10 each (Now TV 24 hour pass is £9.99). 

 

I'm anticipating that some of our remaining Sky matches will be free-to-air on Pick channel (or Amazon or BBC) as we are one of only a few clubs that have no free games in the first announced batch. 

 

I've already got BT Sport as part of my broadband deal. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m paying for all sports subscriptions as they are covering all games.

The minute it goes back to normal, I’ll start streaming illegally again.

Im not paying over the odds for something unless it covers exactly what we want.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Spudulike said:

I've bought two 7-day Now TV passes from Curry's to cover the Brighton and Everton matches. £10 each (Now TV 24 hour pass is £9.99). 

 

I'm anticipating that some of our remaining Sky matches will be free-to-air on Pick channel (or Amazon or BBC) as we are one of only a few clubs that have no free games in the first announced batch. 

 

I've already got BT Sport as part of my broadband deal. 

I'm guessing you buy the pass (or a least a code number) and can begin the 7 days when you want....not from day of purchase?

 

If so, I'll so same as you

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I'm guessing you buy the pass (or a least a code number) and can begin the 7 days when you want....not from day of purchase?

 

If so, I'll so same as you

Yes, spot on. I purchased online (link further up the thread) so you'll need to do it quickly to get delivery by Saturday. You can probably buy it in store (if they're open). Just start it whenever you want. 

Edited by Spudulike
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Yes, spot on. I purchased online (link further up the thread) so you'll need to do it quickly to get delivery by Saturday. You can probably buy it in store (if they're open). Just start it whenever you want. 

Yep, just done it. Will only start it ahead of BHA match anyways...but delivery due in 4/5 days

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Paninistickers said:

Yep, just done it. Will only start it ahead of BHA match anyways...but delivery due in 4/5 days

Oh yeah, of course. Watford is on BT Sport. I've bought monthly passes for £25 in the past from Curry's but they're out of stock currently. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Signed up with sky for £45 Black Friday deal. 

 

About six months in and they've charged me 100, 70, 60, 50. Not the price offered at all. 

 

Anyone know anything about this kinda stuff to recommend a  course of action. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Signed up with sky for £45 Black Friday deal. 

 

About six months in and they've charged me 100, 70, 60, 50. Not the price offered at all. 

 

Anyone know anything about this kinda stuff to recommend a  course of action. 

Have you got the MySky app. That will give you a breakdown of everything you are being charged for and future bills. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Have you got the MySky app. That will give you a breakdown of everything you are being charged for and future bills. 

Yeah i do. The cost of the TV just fluctuates. No consistency is frustrating. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Virgin Media ultimate bundle £79 a month atm, includes 500meg internet, 2 tv boxes, all channels including Sky Sports and BT Sport and you get a phone sim with unlimited everything too. A great deal as long as you don't mind them digging up your front garden to install the fibre cables!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...