Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Haywood_6

Sky Package - Special Offers

7 hours ago, Nalis said:

That is a decent shout. Could test it whereby we some windows closed / open. Bit sh ite in the summer tho!

Not sure, there are two in our block of six tho I think its only us and the guy next door who have sky (he's never in so havent been able to ask). I changed the settings as per the sky website regarding settings for a shared dish. Maybe a q for my flat admin.

Thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated.

Had a similar problem and it turned out it was the wife opening the bedroom window in front of the dish, went on for weeks before I Sussed out what was going off

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Harrydc

If you ring up to cancel , most of the time they will call you back offering you a much better deal such as half price for the year 

28 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

@Haywood_6 can you do anything for an existing customer out of contract?

I'm paying £40 a month for broadband and basic TV and I'm sure that's absolute dog-shit. 

Why do they always shaft the loyal customers?

Similarly I'm paying about £70 a month and get absolutely naff all for it. Fairly basic tv with boxsets crappy old 5 year old Sky+, got Fibre Max Broadband as work form home sometimes but it shit about 30Mb/s. Wish I could get Virgin for Broadband again. 

I just cant be arsed to ring them at the moment but need to get round to it. 

I pay £45 all in for everything excluding box sets which I think is good. I originally wanted Virgin as they do £65 all in for Sky Sports, BT Sports (all hd) + a load of entertainment and guaranteed £100mb broadband but unfortunately it's not available in my area (for now). Good friend of mine just signed up and was raving about it.

I had Sky broadband and survived 3 weeks before I binned it off. Absolutely horrific. Don't touch it.

15 hours ago, peterborofox said:

What sort of price would the 40% make the basic channels plus sports?

I don't actually know how much premium channels like sports would be to add on. You'd have to ring and ask. But if it's a 40% discount code for the basic channels + one premium channel. I'd guess somewhere around £25 per month sounds about right. You'll still be getting a cheap deal. 

42 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Any good for existing customers?

I used the code you gave me for my brother and he's chuffed. Thanks a lot

Sorry not at the moment. If some existing customer offers come around i'll post them in here, but they are rare.

24 minutes ago, Lcfc_lass10 said:

I’ve currently got BT so looking to add the Sky Sports channels (depending if I can get a good deal). What’s the best way to do it?

Other way around for me. Was paying 35 quid just for the bt sport pack being a sky customer had to cancel it. 

23 hours ago, Royston. said:

Plus £30 odd a month for BT sport

For us, its worth it cos we watch alot of tv be it netflix, movies, football or cartoons for my daughter. Be nice if all this was available cheaper though.

Screenshot_20190804-185420.jpg

Definitely should phone up or use the online chat to try and get something better

• 2 weeks later...

On 04/08/2019 at 18:58, Royston. said:

Plus £30 odd a month for BT sport

For us, its worth it cos we watch alot of tv be it netflix, movies, football or cartoons for my daughter. Be nice if all this was available cheaper though.

Screenshot_20190804-185420.jpg

"A friend" pays £60 for IPTV.

A year.