Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

Formula One 2019

27 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

He can't handle any kind of pressure. People complain about this era of mercedes and Hamilton dominance, but the 4 years on the spin that Vettel was world champ, him and Red Bull were totally dominant, and his team mate barely challenged him. Now he hasn't got that dominant car under him his races are full if mistakes. It's not just the Schumacher pressure, it's as soon as he's in a car that's not flying off into the distance and he might actually have to compete for wins he goes to pot. 

That's not true though, only 2013 redbull matched Mercedes dominance, but 2 of the top of my head went down to the wire, dont get me wrong he had the better car for the majority of those season but it wasnt as plain sailing as the majority of Hamilton's recent titles, he could've easily bottled a few of them. Hes definitely very hot headed though to his detriment but I think ever since the swap to V6s he hasn't been the same driver, I just dont think these cars suit him as much

29 minutes ago, VinceNoir said:

It’s great this. Time to install sprinklers at every track. 

Could be the F1 equivalent to power play! That’s a great idea. Sprinklers on for 10 laps, no pitting. 

1 minute ago, orangecity23 said:

**** DRS. Stroll and Kvyatt get robbed as Vettel gets his go faster button enabled to do overtakes he was failing to do on his own. Bah.

That's the same for any of the big teams, safe to say it has allowed for more overtakes. Without DRS F1 would be even more boring than it currently is.

2 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

That's the same for any of the big teams, safe to say it has allowed for more overtakes. Without DRS F1 would be even more boring than it currently is.

True, just would have laughed my arse off if Stroll had finished on the podium. Ultimate entertainment would have been Stroll shithousing everyone by holding on to the lead and winning. Worst driver out there taking the win would have been well worth seeing, proper underdog stuff lol.