Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

Djené

to display Djené Dakonam in Mestalla last weekend has not gone unnoticed in the world of football. They are already two years of the Togolese performing at a superlative level and already last summer several clubs wanted to take over the services of the defender.

But, it does not seem that to this day the Spanish clubs are willing to pay the 35 million of their clause of rescission . A Djené still has four years of contractso it seems unfeasible to leave the painting getafense by a smaller amount than that, so it seems that only the three economic 'monsters' of La Liga could afford that luxury and, on the day of Today, neither Barcelona, nor Atlético de Madrid nor Real Madrid are considering hiring.

However, the wide range that exists in the Premier suggests that it may be the main focus of danger for Angel Torres. There are several teams that can spend that amount almost without disheveling and Unai Emery was already in Mestalla watching the player, whom he already wanted in July. Also Everton and Leicester City are pending to make another attempt in the next summer market.

The Getafe keeps its trick of Europe and trusts that, if the equipment finishes in those positions of privilege, 'retaining' the player will be much simpler within a project in growth.

https://www.marca.com/futbol/getafe/2019/03/23/5c960f78ca47418e2e8b4654.html

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

No He makes more sense than I do....

to the non innituated,and none affliluated ....Wheel -happy-clappers-shunters-club....!!:beer:

:appl:

1 hour ago, lcfcnsk said:

to display Djené Dakonam in Mestalla last weekend has not gone unnoticed in the world of football. They are already two years of the Togolese performing at a superlative level and already last summer several clubs wanted to take over the services of the defender.

But, it does not seem that to this day the Spanish clubs are willing to pay the 35 million of their clause of rescission . A Djené still has four years of contractso it seems unfeasible to leave the painting getafense by a smaller amount than that, so it seems that only the three economic 'monsters' of La Liga could afford that luxury and, on the day of Today, neither Barcelona, nor Atlético de Madrid nor Real Madrid are considering hiring.

However, the wide range that exists in the Premier suggests that it may be the main focus of danger for Angel Torres. There are several teams that can spend that amount almost without disheveling and Unai Emery was already in Mestalla watching the player, whom he already wanted in July. Also Everton and Leicester City are pending to make another attempt in the next summer market.

The Getafe keeps its trick of Europe and trusts that, if the equipment finishes in those positions of privilege, 'retaining' the player will be much simpler within a project in growth.

https://www.marca.com/futbol/getafe/2019/03/23/5c960f78ca47418e2e8b4654.html

Probably best to just leave a link and a summary rather than such a poor google translation.

The Merc has an understandable summary:

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/leicester-city-again-linked-djene-2682433

And £30m for a 27 year old seems a waste to me, would he be more than a back-up?

Edited by Guest

We were heavily linked last summer for him, this will be rehashed news as we have since signed 2 centre halves and not lost the one we thought we might for us to need him. He is a beast of a player mind you, like Kante but a centre half.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

5'10 CB. 

Nope. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabio_Cannavaro

Full name Fabio Cannavaro
Date of birth 13 September 1973 
Place of birth Naples, Italy
Height 1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)
Playing position Centre-back

I'd have quite liked to see a Huth-Cannavaro partnership at LCFC. :whistle:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabio_Cannavaro

Full name Fabio Cannavaro
Date of birth 13 September 1973 
Place of birth Naples, Italy
Height 1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)
Playing position Centre-back

I'd have quite liked to see a Huth-Cannavaro partnership at LCFC. :whistle:

Yeah but Cannavaro made up for it by being one of the best defenders of all time, he also played in teams that had good height in other areas. 

Imagine if we played:

Kasper (tiny for a keeper) 

Ricardo, Djene, Evans, Chilwell, 

Hamza, Mendy,

Barnes, Maddison, Gray,

Vardy

lol is that the smallest team in the league or what? 

20 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Yeah but Cannavaro made up for it by being one of the best defenders of all time, he also played in teams that had good height in other areas. 

Imagine if we played:

Kasper (tiny for a keeper) 

Ricardo, Djene, Evans, Chilwell, 

Hamza, Mendy,

Barnes, Maddison, Gray,

Vardy

lol is that the smallest team in the league or what? 

:D

Yes. I was just being silly - an under-rated pastime.

Replace Barnes, Maddison and Gray with Albrighton, Silva & Diabaté.

Then re-sign Kante to replace Hamza, Cannavaro for Evans and the job's done.

Hmmm... 

Cottee, Dickov ,

N Dyer, Mendy, Kante, Impy 

Sinclair, Djene, Wasyl, Simpson, 

Pegguy 

I'm having a hard time thinking of any centre halves we've had under six foot but I'm probably missing someone obvious. 

Edited by Finnegan

17 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Hmmm... 

Cottee, Dickov 

Bori, Mendy, Kante, Impy 

Pegguy 

I'm having a hard time thinking of any centre halves we've had under six foot but I'm probably missing someone obvious. 

Hernandez

Edit: Ah he's 6'0

Upson maybe? Nope lol 

Edited by Stadt

22 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Hmmm... 

Cottee, Dickov 

Bori, Mendy, Kante, Impy 

Pegguy 

Julian Willis?

Edited by MPH