Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

City linked with Swansea City starlet Dan James

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Astounded they aren't going for Hirving Lozano, I hope we could somehow get him but think he's going Napoli.

I’ve suggested this the last few summer windows, if we can get Tielemans aswell as this boy I’m confident we will make top 6 next year. Hopefully the temptation of playing in the premier league could sway it if we made a move.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

His Dad has died suddenly, horrible news for him. I wonder if that will impact on his short term future, he might well stay at Swansea for another year.

Might have the reverse affect n make him hungry to succeed at Man U to make his dad proud.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Some people...

Report him.

Twitter is quite full of people who hide behind the keyboard and thinking they're protected from potential punishment of the disguating comments they put on the platform.

3 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Some people...

3 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Report him.

Twitter is quite full of people who hide behind the keyboard and thinking they're protected from potential punishment of the disguating comments they put on the platform.

Is it possible that this particular tweet is ‘banter ‘?  

Twitter is also so full of people that jump to conclusions 

i have no evidence either any 

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Is it possible that this particular tweet is ‘banter ‘?  

Twitter is also so full of people that jump to conclusions 

i have no evidence either any 

Sorry but that is bang out of order. Banter? People who type such shite should be prosecuted, end of. 

Maybe I am out of touch, if I am then I am glad to be so.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Sorry but that is bang out of order. Banter? People who type such shite should be prosecuted, end of. 

Maybe I am out of touch, if I am then I am glad to be so.

Seriously - do you think someone  ‘beats’ someone up and then tweets about it?    If he tweets that someone should ‘beat up james’ dad’ then that’s  very much out of order ..... I have no idea who this fella is, whether he knows anyone or if he a troll or a nob. 

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Seriously - do you think someone  ‘beats’ someone up and then tweets about it?    If he tweets that someone should ‘beat up james’ dad’ then that’s  very much out of order ..... I have no idea who this fella is, whether he knows anyone or if he a troll or a nob. 

It is the not the fact he did or did not beat him up, it is piggybacking on someone else’s personal tragedy for sh*ts and giggles (these days called. ‘Likes’ or ‘Retweets’ Or something). Pretty shocking lack of empathy.

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

It is the not the fact he did or did not beat him up, it is piggybacking on someone else’s personal tragedy for sh*ts and giggles (these days called. ‘Likes’ or ‘Retweets’ Or something). Pretty shocking lack of empathy.

Apologies - I completely missed the earlier post about his death.   So the guy is a moron with very poor and offensive taste .......  just looked at his account and can’t find the one posted above - I wonder if he deleted that one. 

• Like 1